Sweet Reunions

A/N: 

I left hanging on Lucy's end in the last chapter so let's fix that real quick. Also! After this chapter, the epilogue is the only thing that's going to be left and I'm assuming it's going to be shorter than this chapter, but I'm not sure yet. I've also been getting into anime again, Haikyuu!! and My Hero Academia are what I've been currently watching. I'm wanting to write more as well, but as we all know, I think I should steer away from writing novels for now. I was thinking about doing one-shots? What are you all interested in seeing? I could do character x character one-shots or character x reader as well. Let me know what you're interested in if you'd like to read my writing that's (hopefully) improved with my experience from college. I hope you enjoy the chapter and thanks again for sticking with me despite everything:)

LUCY'S POV

I was silent as Loke lead me down one of the hallways in the palace. I had to think of my next moves carefully. They won't go after Gray again now that I made the 'agreement' of marriage with Loke. Gray being here gave me hope. Breaking into the castle wouldn't be a lone mission, so some of others must be here too. 

A rush of excitement ran through me at the thought of Natsu being here. He wouldn't not come to get me back. I wondered where he was right now. I was hoping that Loke and I were going to run into him on our way back to my bedroom. I needed to figure out a way to find him, and a way to separate myself from Loke. I had an idea.

"You know, Loke, if we are going to get married, you're going to have to do an official proposal to ask for my hand. I am a princess, you know." I said, looking up at him with a teasing smile. Even though Loke was smart in some ways, I knew that he would believe anything I told him if I batted my eyelashes and smiled pretty. He, like most men, couldn't resist my charm.

Loke looked down at me and smiled warmly. "Of course, darling. But I'm waiting to advance this relationship until everything is settled and back to normal. I don't want to do much to excite you after your procedure is done, you'll need to have your rest. We couldn't ever hope to have a family of your own if your womb was somehow damaged after the procedure if you got yourself too worked up." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close, rubbing his hand reassuringly down my arm.

My blood turned cold at the mention of the 'procedure.' I wouldn't let anything happen to Natsu and I's child. "Yeah about that..." I started, pulling on the sleeve of his coat so he would stop walking. "Do you have an appointment for that yet? I've been trying catch up with everyone around here and I don't want anything to have anything conflicting in my schedule. You know how busy a princess can be, right?" I asked him.

Loke suddenly, he shifted my shoulders to where we were facing each other. My "knight in shining armor" put his finger under my chin, tilting my chin up until our eyes met. "I haven't had the time yet, but I'll be in contact with the royal physician as soon as possible. I can tell you want things back to normal more than anything." Loke pulled me in for an embrace. "I am so sorry that you were gone for so long. I promise that nothing like that will ever happen again and soon we will be happy together. Every day you were gone was the worst day of my life. I'll never forgive your father for letting a princess as beautiful as you go. "

His attempt at being comforting made my stomach flip. I forced myself to smile back at him. "I'm so glad I have you with me again. I don't know what I would ever do without you." I put my head on his chest so he couldn't see my face and squeezed my eyes shut. This would all be over soon.

Natsu's POV

"I'm all fired up now." My fists engulfed in flames as I got ready to fight my way out of this. I had to fight my way to Lucy and our baby.