Captured

A/N:

Yeah, I know Mirajane's chapter was sad and depressing. But the point if that was to show the burden she carries. Because of her timid and nice nature, she hears about and deals with everyone's problems. And it really makes her feel depressed at times. Sometimes other female crew members are mean to her because everyone loves her so much. She has all these responsibilities that makes her feel as if she can't be herself, and she hates that.

I honestly did mean for that to be a happy chapter, but if I can squeeze in another Mira chapter, I will.

I really am sorry about never updating and when I do, making them terrible. In a way I feeling Mirajane's pain because I know how disappointing I am. I cannot apologize enough.

So, anyway, enjoy this dynamic chapter!

Lucy's POV

Something wasn't right, I could feel it. The waves was calm, too calm. I couldn't fight off the uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It had been aching constantly for a few weeks now, so I feared I had some illness. I can barely keep any solid food down, so my stomach also ached with hunger continuously.

"Luce?" Natsu called in his soft voice. He had been babying me since I fell ill, and to be honest, it was adorable. "Yeah, Natsu?" I called back from the rail if the ship. "Lucy!" He yelled, noticing my location. I jumped at his sudden outburst, "Natsu! What the-"

He had ran up to me, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from the rail. "Lucy, you can't be near the edge! You don't feel well, and you'll fall off!" He scolded me. "You know better." He placed a sweet kiss on my lips, held my hand and walked me back to our bedroom.

"Natsu, I'm fine, I promise." I plead at him, trying to get it through his thick skull. He gave me an annoyed stare. "Throwing up after one bite of food, is not fine. Don't fight me, Lucy." He begged me.

He kissed my forehead and swept me up in his arms, causing me to let out a shriek and then a giggle. "Natsu, what are you doing?"

"You're my little baby, so I'm gonna treat you like one." He announced, laying me in our bed.

I giggled. "Natsu, stop. You have other duties than your's to me. You need to go be Captain."

"Nothing is happening. Tbe seas are calm, we are away from land, and rarely any other ships pass through here. Everything is fine, my love." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but giggle a little when his lips with brush against my ear when he was speaking.

"Alright, you can stay." I whisper back at him, smiling. He grins back at me.

I always loved moments like these. Everything was perfect. Just the two of us. Imagining a world where it was just us seemed perfect, even though I would miss all my other new friends.

But, when I am with Natsu, I feel...whole.

My whole life, I had felt like there was something missing. There was a constant nagging pain in my heart. That all changed when Natsu and I got together and became mates. I felt like my heart was overflowing with happiness. He makes me feel so giddy and happy. But also possessive and angry over him *Cough cough* Lisanna incident *Cough cough*

"Captain!" Gray's voice yelled from outside the door, startling us.

Natsu jerked up. "What is it, Gray?"

Bile rose up in my throat, burning. Something was wrong, very wrong.

Natsu flung the door open, looked back at me and said "Lucy, stay here."

I nodded at him, grabbing a blanket and curling up with it.

"Mira! Juvia! Levy! Wendy! Come in here with, Lucy! Now!" Natsu barked his orders.