Chapter 16

Warning: angst ('ٹ') sorry I just love angst so much XD

The two sat looking at the water for an hour. Logan had memorized what the lake looked like. From the trees to the tiniest larva, he had the picture of the hibiscus's that was littered around the area, the petunias, the lily's by the water's edge, and the milkweed's in a mess of weeds and shrubs.

Logan pulled out his book about ancient legends. He began to read the short stories about the world, and elements, what people used to think caused what happened around them.

Virgil has waited just about twenty minutes more. Taking in the wildlife, and small sounds they made. He loved the birds melody, the songs they played were beautiful. They sung to each other and each was unique to the bird. No bird made the same noise. Wether it was a different tone or melody, none were the same, and put together it made a beautiful melody.

Virgil decided to take his sketchbook out, wanting to keep this scene in his memory. He got up to go get his bag but realized something, he made a mistake. This morning he drank coffee. Issac probably was too preoccupied in his work situation to notice. And Remy wasn't there to remind him.

Virgil shakily walked over to his bag. He brought it back with him. Sat down and with shaky hands took out his sketchbook. He decided abstract would be best with his hands shaking. You can never make a mistake when making an abstract piece.

See Virgil made a mistake, he drank coffee this morning. With his anxiety it makes him jittery, and when he spirals into the dark thoughts it's harder to ground him.

When Virgil finished his drawing he placed his colored pencils back into his bag. He leaned back into the tree tired and not feeling like doing anything.

"You know Remy has told me that you weren't supposed to have coffee but I hadn't thought of it this morning," Logan let out as he used his finger to hold his page in his book.

"Yeah whatever, it's in the past now," Virgil mumbled.

"Yet it is effecting you now," Logan remarked.

"Now will be the last in an hour," Virgil shot back.

"Now is still the present," Logan let out a sigh. "How about you just take a nap."

"Nah that's kinda sus," Virgil replied.

"Your impossible sometimes," Logan muttered to himself.

"Aww, is Logy having a hard time dealing with sarcasm," Virgil mocked.

"Just take a nap Virgil," Logan said in a more stern voice.

"Alright alright, whatever," Virgil said slumping further into the tree to get comfortable.

Eventually Virgil fell asleep, his head falling into Logan's side. Leaving the nerd blushing as he continued to read trying to not to wake the emo.

————
Hey everyone, I will be able to post more shorter chapters. A lots going on at home rn.

Me mom found out I was trans is not supportive of it, and tried to tell me it was social media's fault so I was forced to delete most of my socials including Wattpad. But I re-downloaded it

So I'm doing shorter chapters

Have a good night/day y'all