Chapter 16 B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes, dropping the letter on the dresser. Nice try, but no. I don't want to talk to him, at least not yet. I know I will eventually have to talk to him because the truth is, I'm not ready to let him go yet, but he's going to have to work really hard for it.

I sat back on the bed when I heard a timid knock on my room door; "come in," I said, thinking it was Bella, but Kelly came strolling into my room all dressed up.

"Hey, sis," she spoke closing the door behind her

"Hey Kelly whatcha doing here?"

"I'm here to check on my friend. How you doin-"

"I'm fine" I cut her off I'm really Fed up of people asking how I was doing.

"Well damm you need to get out of this funk you in sis." She kicked her shoes of and settled down beside me.

I smacked my lips "Girl bye"

"That's it we are going out."

I narrowed my eyes at her "no we are not"

She smacked her lip. "Come on, Bey, we're going out! I'm tired of seeing you like this you have been going through your sadness and heartbreak for two days now, it's time for you to move on....Fuck Shawn."

"Kelly, I'm not in the mood, I just want to stay in bed and not be bothered by you."

"You see now that's where you're wrong. I'm not going to let you do that and I'm not asking we're going out."

"Kellly leave me alone" I pulled the blanket over my head.

She yanked the blanket off my head "Not gonna happen don't you want to have a little fun or do you want to keep feeling all depress and shit."

I scrunched her face up.  "no I do not"

"Okay, then let's go out. Have a girls night we haven't done that in a while."

"Okay....okay fine but under one condition, we have to get drunk."

"Alright, that's okay. Whatever you wanna do, I'm down. Imma text the group chat and let everyone know we're getting lit tonight."

"you remember Nicki right?"

"Yes your other friend at work" she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes "you so damm jealous I can't have other friends."

She kissed her teeth "nope"

"You will like her I promise she's a great person, y'all will get alone well."

" let me be the judge of that."

"Imma invite her to come out with us tonight, you cool with that?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Alright Let's have some fun then" I said as I stood up from the bed feeling pumped and ready to have some fun with my girls, I'm tired of being in this funk.