Chapter 16 B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

She sat the bouquet of roses on my dresser and moved over to me, joining me in bed "you and Shawn fighting?" She Give me a knowing look.

I sighed, "don't worry your pretty head, sweetie."

"How can I not you have been going through it for the past three days. At first, I thought it was only about the miscarriage, but it's also because of Shawn, isn't it. What did he do?"

"Bella, he didn't do anything we had a fight every relationship has its own ups and downs..."

"Okay, but what did he do, though?"

"It's grown folks business; you don't need to know."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not a kid anymore, mom, you can tell me stuff."

"Bella, you need to stop worrying about me and be a kid let me do all the worrying okay....I'm okay, I'm just going through a tough time right now, but I will be alright." I didn't want to tell Bella about Shawn and I fight simple because she and Shawn are building a relationship, she finally accepts him into our life, and I didn't want to ruin that. I didn't want to tell her what happened, before she starts looking at him differently.

She looked at me skeptically, before nodding. "okay, and if you need to talk, I'm here for you."

I smiled up at her "I know, baby girl."

She smiled back, "is it okay if I go to CeCe house for a sleepover tonight?"

"Is one of her parents going to be home?"

"Yes, her mom is."

"Okay that's fine."

"Thanks, mommy," she kissed my cheek and tried to jump off the bed, ended up falling right on her ass. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ouch....ouch...shit, that's hurts!" She groaned.

"You okay, baby? I said with a laugh.

"Mom!" she whined, narrowing her eyes at me. "It's not funny!"

"No, it's not at all" I said Scolding my face to keep from laughing but I couldn't help it's A laugh bubble up escaping my lips. I told her about jumping off my bed.

"So mean" she rolled her eyes as she slowly stood up from the floor, heading for the door.

"Take that bouquet with you." I called after her.

"Nope!" she exclaimed, making a dramatic exit out of my room. I got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser.

I first admired the roses before reaching inside and pulled out the envelope. I opened it out and took out the card to read it.

He was a idiot all I right I thought as I opened the card

Bey, I know you're angry at me right now, and you have every right to be. I said some hurtful things to you that night, and you didn't deserve it. I have been feeling terribly since then...could you please talk to me.
Love, Shawn.