Part J❤️: The Big Talk

Beginne am Anfang

"Let's not extract that tooth in front of the pig." Husk drawled as he shut the door to his large home apartment suite and took back the key card from Angel who was still embracing his pet. The pink spider blinked at these words momentarily before putting Fat Nuggets down again.

"Oh yeh, good thinkin'.." He added before grinning at his piglet. "Mama will be right back, Daddy needs to fix a problem. We won't be gone long so don't be sad.."

"Jeez, don't put me in a parental role with your pet.." Husk exhaled with a groan of despair, sagging a little at his boyfriend's soft words to his adored 'baby'.

"Hehe, it's too late for that now mi amour." The slim effeminate spider chuckled as he linked arms with him, already knowing that his boyfriend was lying to himself. He cared deeply about Fat Nuggets, even if he wasn't willing to admit it. His odd sclera pink eyes now looking around the huge open plan apartment suite with interest as the two moved through it. He was itching to explore the demon cat's home, perhaps he would do that tomorrow during the day..

.................

A loud, sharp whine of pain came from Angel as seconds later a small 'ding' sounded when Husk dropped the sharp pointed and bloodied tooth into a small empty mint tin on the bathroom counter, setting the needle-nose pliers down.

"Rinse your mouth out." Husk passed over the bottle of Russian vodka to his boyfriend and the effeminate pale pink spider took a mouthful and swished the strong alcohol around his gums before spitting it out into the white sink. There was a little blood in it that made him wince but his aching gum already felt better as he returned the ice pack to his cheek. "That's normal and there isn't a lot of blood which is a good sign. Here.." Husk offered him a cotton ball then pushed the small sweet tin that the tooth was in over to Angel as he cleaned up the pliers and returned them to his tool bag.

"Ya can keep it mi amore.." The effeminate spider pushed the cotton ball into the back of his mouth where his new gap was so it now made his speech slur a little. "-den a part of me ish alwaysh wifh ya."

"No thanks..." Husk's sharp yellow teeth flashed in a short grimace at the tooth before reaching for the vodka bottle and taking a large gulp of the booze.

"Aww, c'mon.. Do ya know how mush that would fesh on vBay?" Angel's voice came out in a slightly slurring whine as he frowned looking a little affronted.

"Then fucking sell it." Husk replied in an unconcerned tone picking up his tool bag and medic kit since they were done, leaving the tooth behind in the white and black bathroom with his boyfriend as he went to put the items he was carrying away. Angel quickly followed with the tooth. As much as he liked the clean design of the bathroom with large free-standing shower, the slight sparkle in the counter tops and tiled floor he wanted to continue this conversation.

"No.. I don't want shome harlequin freak fanboying over my toof.. I'd rather ya had it.." Angel set the tooth down after following Husk into the kitchen. Fat Nuggets had rolled out of his little fluffy bed at the sound of the bathroom door and quickly scurried over to them, winding himself in between both parents happily grunting again.

"Fine, whatever. Just go sit down and I'll get us a real drink.." Husk said putting the vodka in with his medic kit.

"Shure fing bello.." He spied the packet of dried cherries and plain mixed nuts on the side that were obviously there for Fat Nuggets as the moment he picked it up the tiny piglet gave a happy squeal at the sight of it, his attention fully on his spider 'mama' now as his tail wagged furiously. "Ooh, I shee daddy'sh been shpoilin' ya in my abshence. C'mon then.. I hope ya've been behavin' for him." These words just made Husk sigh heavily and facepalm but he didn't argue, there was no point. He merely waited for his boyfriend to settle on the large black leather couch and occupy himself with treating his pet before he casually tossed the still bloodied tooth into the bin before pulling out a bottle of booze with a couple of glasses from a cupboard nearby. He then pulled out his Hellphone and made a quick call..