epilogue

A year later...

"Hey, we're Panic! At The Disco! Back again by popular demand, baby!" Brendon yelled into the microphone. The audience screamed in joy, happy to be back at one of their concerts. 

In the span of a year, Brendon had announced that he was coming back to music, delighting his fans, and released a new album. He called it "Enchanted", writing some of the songs about Giselle and how she changed his life for the better.

The fanbase was ecstatic, though a little feisty about his new relationship with Giselle. However, he did not care for he was in love with her. He even once said: "If anyone disagrees with my relationship, they can shove it up their ass because I ain't looking!".

At the current time, they were on tour again with Giselle and Mona tagging alongside. She was seven now and no longer attended school, being home-schooled instead whilst also helping Giselle adjust to living in their world. Brendon had even decided to finally let his daughter have guitar lessons, which pleased her a lot.

Over time, the once animated woman had gradually got the hang of it. However, sometimes she would think about Andalasia and all of her friends, but she was happy. Being happy was the main part in her opinion. She loved being backstage whilst Brendon performed, she enjoyed hearing his singing voice. Occasionally, he would glance over to her off-stage, cracking a loving smile at her.

Today didn't seem any different as he performed his show in front of the citizens of Nevada in Las Vegas, his home town. But today was certainly a fitting day.

"Alright, all you sinners, I'm going to sing a very special song that's dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend, Giselle." He said as the touring band got ready to play. Brendon turned towards where she was standing, giving a quick wink before the song started.

Mike, his touring guitarist, began to strum his guitar then Dan and Nicole joined in with drums and bass. Then Brendon began to sing to the crowd of adoring fans. "Ever, ever after..."

The audience screamed as Giselle blushed backstage. "Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true. Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do. And a secret is taught, it's our favourite part of the story. Let's just admit we all wanna make it to... Ever, ever after."

"Ever after..." Mike and Nicole sung as backing vocals.

"If we just don't get it our own way. Ever, ever after..."

"Ever after..."

"It may only be a wish away..."

As he started the second verse, Mona approached Giselle from the side. She glanced down at her. "What are you doing here, squirt? I thought you were staying in your father's dressing room?"

"There's something I want to see." She told her. "And I think you'll like it."

Giselle appeared confused by her remark but yet continued to listen to the song. "Ever, ever after! Though the world may tell you it's not smart. Ever, ever after! The world can be yours if you let your heart believe in ever after!"

She continued to watch his performance, happy for him. This is what he deserved, a happy ending. "No wonder your heart feels it's flying, your head feels it's spinning. Each happy ending's a brand new beginning! Let yourself be enchanted, you might just break through... to ever, ever after!"

The band continued to play the music yet Brendon was not singing. She had watched this a million times and knew he had another chorus to sing. However, he turned back to her and held out his hand. "Giselle?"

With a slight push from Mona, she walked onto the stage anxiously, wondering what was going on. The band still played an instrumental as she took Brendon's hand. "I wanted to do something special, in front of everyone to show how much I love you because I do. You're my true love. Ever since we first met, you've managed to enchant me every day. To think, at first I thought you were insane. But then you showed me things, made me see the world in a different light and you... made me feel happy again."

It seemed like the audience knew what was happening, all yelling at the top of their lungs in glee though Giselle couldn't understand a word they were saying. "You're caring and kind. I know you'll never stop singing when you have the chance, and you're a great mother to Mona. We may have only been together for a year, but I know what's in my heart." Then, to her surprise, Brendon got down on one knee, putting down his microphone and sticking his hand in his pocket.

Giselle gasped as the crowd screeched alongside. Tears began to form in her eyes, tears of joy. He revealed a ring box, opening it up and asking her. "Giselle, will you marry me?"

Though she couldn't exactly hear all the words, she still understood it in her heart. She shed a grin, nodding happily. Her life was with him, that was her happy ending.

"Yes, Brendon. Yes!" Brendon beamed, standing up once again and embracing his true love. 

Mike, Nicole and Dan continued with the song as Mona sprinted onto the stage and hugged them. The crowd cheered an blushed at the loving family while they sung. "Forever could even start today. Ever, ever after. Maybe it's just one wish away; your ever, ever after..."

He picked up the microphone, singing to her. "Ever, ever, ever after!"

Giselle joined in with their song. "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss..."

The two leaned in, kissing each other passionately. They didn't care that the audience were watching them or the fact that Mona expressed a disgusted face, they were just happy that they were together at last.

And so, they all lived happily ever after.

***

And that's all folks!

That was Enchanted with Brendon Urie and a few others.

Yes, the video above was 'Ever Ever After' but made to sound like a man is singing it so just pretend that it's Brendon singing along.

I hope you enjoyed the story and thank you for all the support you have given me along the way. It really does mean a lot. I loved writing every moment of this story and I'm so glad that you joined me on this journey. To be honest, with the amount of reads and votes I've had, it's surreal. Thank you so much.

Now, the creators of Enchanted are planning are sequel so that could mean this book could have a sequel (it depends if it actually comes out, they are working on it).

And yes I am planning more Brendon Urie fanfics and they'll be a tad darker than this one, I ASSURE YOU!

If you want, you can check out my other stories. On my profile, you can find and read: The Sleeping Beauty Chase (short story), The Girl Who Forgot (doctor who series), Made of Steel (marvel) and Storybrooke (once upon a time). You can rind them on my profile and in their respective reading lists.

Thank you for reading xx

- Alice ❤