Chapter 50

This is the song that inspired this chapter; my brother made the whole cover, and I filmed it all. We're making a new music video soon as well. Go show some support please!

Sky

I lay in bed emotionless as I stare at my ceiling while listening to my playlist that I have named 'let me cry'. It's days like these where I wish I couldn't feel anything.

My all time crush; the man I am hopelessly in love with, has a girlfriend.

I mean, it was bound to happen; he's freaking Spiderman, and the most genuine and amazing actor ever!

Obviously I'm super happy, because it's not like I had a chance anyway; I barely turned 16, but it still hurts.

I did not expect that.

I've always said that I really am in love with him and Peter Parker, but obviously everyone thinks it's a stupid celebrity crush, and it is, but it also isn't.

I'm happy.

But also dead.

I'm happily dead.

I already ranted to my friends, because this is a big deal. Aww they're so cute!! 

Wow, I really need a life...

I glance out my window quickly and sigh, shaking my head away from the thoughts of Peter. Not Peter Parker; that would be impossible, but I meant Peter as in my super cute neighbor whom I happen to have pushed away in a moment of anger and hurt.

Feelings suck, why do we have them?

I look to my left, where my book laid untouched and glare at it; because it had recently killed off my favorite character, and I am still not ready to read again.

Character deaths really hurt, as well as falling for one and knowing that you never have a chance because they're not real.

They will always be real in my heart.

I chuckle to myself and sit up, noticing how dramatic I am being. I get off of my bed and take out my earphones, throwing them and my phone to the side before I get out of my room and walk over to the kitchen to get myself a snack.

"Sky!" My brother jumps into the kitchen, startling me, and I almost choke on the water that I had been drinking.

"What?!" I glare at him.

"Wanna film another music video?"

"Sure." I shrug, welcoming the distraction, he punches the air happily. I have too much homework that I can't ignore, but I'm going to do it anyway because procrastination is my best friend. "What's your vision?"

"I dunno, you're the director." He points at me with an excited grin on his face. "But it's dark, so we can't really film outside."

"Which song are you doing anyway?" I drink what was left of my water.

"Darya." I nod my head, thinking of some scenes that would go perfectly with the song. We go up to his room as I scratch the annoying mosquito bite on my arm, and stopping every now and then to scratch the one on my ankle.

Curse you, you bloodthirsty insects!

I open his closet to pick out an outfit to match the vibe of the song. I choose his only presentable white shirt and black pants. 

For someone who cares about his appearance, he really doesn't buy any clothes at all. He's worse than me at shopping, and that's saying something.

I pass him his clothes and tell him to cuff up the sleeves to make it look classier; especially in the parts where I'll be filming close ups of his guitar.