Chapter 30

Sky

Basketball practice went perfectly, we were all in sync and we really showed our bond as teammates this time more than ever. Winning this year's championships is our wedding gift to Stormie.

We are an amazing team, but we always get second in the championships; so this time we need to work harder than ever.

I know we can do it.

Another part of practice that I really enjoyed was when I threw the ball at the hoop but it hit the rim and bounced off and hit Tim in the head.

Highlight of my day...

Until he threw a hula hoop at me again. 

I'm currently blow drying my hair just so it doesn't get frizzy midst the shoot while I study the contents of my physics notebook. 

Of course I act like I'm in a hair product advertisement, as you do.

The theme is...I forgot. Shit. 

I turn off my hairdryer and go to my window and open it before I take out my fold-able ruler and use it to knock on his window.

I could text, but this is more fun.

He looks up from his camera and smiles as he walks over to his window and opens it.

"Hey!" He grins.

"Hey back." I smile. "I forgot what the theme was, and I don't know what to wear."

"It's nature." He informed me. "But I also want to play around with the lighting so wear any light and flowy clothes."

I think about what I have in my closet and nod my head with a smile.

"See you in a bit!" I close the blinds to my window and walk over to my closet. I find my turquoise tank top with a high-low peplum, and it had white swirl designs on it as well. I pair it with my white pants and decide to wear my grey converse with it. 

For accessories, I wear my fancy crystal embedded earrings and matching bracelet with it. I don't bother changing my necklace because the top covers it well.

I suddenly remember the pack of temporary tattoos that I have. I find it in one of my drawers then I cut out two metallic gold lines and apply it to my upper arm.

I go downstairs, saying goodbye to my family and walking out the door with my physics notebook in hand.

I go to Peter's house and ring the bell as I wait for someone to open it. The door opens, revealing Megan and a very excited Kat.

"Sky!" Kat exclaimed and jumped to hug my legs. I giggle and bend over to hug her back. 

"Hey, kitty." I smile at her brightly. I look up and smile at Meg, saying a quick hi to her.

"You look beautiful, Sky." She gestures to my outfit.

"Thanks!" I grin. "I'm glad you like it."

"Peter hurry up!" Meg yells to Peter while Kat talks to me about her day. Peter finally walks downstairs and stops in his tracks, smiling at me brightly. We then say goodbye to his family. 

"You look stunning, by the way." Peter smiles shyly at me, making me blush as I thank him quietly. 

We get into Megan's car, me sitting in the back as Peter gets shotgun. Meg drives over to Nat's house and then Anna's to pick up the girls, who all look amazing, before we drive to a fancy garden for the photo shoot.

The drive there was fun, the girls all sang along to the radio, with me joining in a couple of times when I actually recognized the song. I kept most of my attention on my notebook as I studied more, hoping that I won't fail tomorrow.