𝟏𝟔 | 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 ••

❗🔞 seriously some kinky shit is down there, don't hate me pls 🚗💦😖

--

"Please" the younger whispers, locking eyes with him. "Can I?"

"Are you sure you wanna do this–––here?" Mew reminds him and Gulf is surprised he can even still think properly despite the thick tension between them.

"Yes––yes. I don't care. Just let me–––please" he nods frantically, wiggling off Mew's lap.

He barely fits into the space between the front seat and Mew's spread legs but he somehow makes it, pulling off the elder's pants and underwear.

Mew's cock is so pretty, Gulf stares at it for a while, how it curves up into the elder's stomach perfectly. It makes his own cock twitch at the thought of having him inside him.

Running his hands over the elder's thighs, he leans forward, kissing his hip bones with an innocent smile, enjoying the way Mew's hips jerked up and his hand finds Gulf's hair, his fingers twisting some strands.

He wants Gulf to get on with it but the younger enjoys his new position of power, kissing along his inner thighs, biting gently. Groaning in frustration, Mew pulls on Gulf's hair a little bringing him closer to his cock and for a moment, he looks like he wants to say sorry but the younger man licks his head sheepishly.

"I–––you can be rough like that. I––I like it" he mumbles, feelings his cheeks blush.

"Noted" Mew stares at him with hooded eyes. "Go on now, Gulfie."

Parting his lips, Gulf makes a show out of it, engulfing him slowly, pressing his tongue into his slit at first. A stretched-out moan leaves the elder's lips, cursing under his breath.

More noises elicit from the elder, once Gulf starts bobbing his head, fondling with his balls. His hold on Gulf's hair grows tighter, the deeper the younger goes. Gulf can feel how he tenses up and despite him wanting to taste the elder, he pulls away, grinning at the frustrated groan.

"Fuck, you're good at that" Mew sighs with a chuckle, pulling the younger back up by his chin, kissing him passionately.

Still kneeling on the floor, Gulf grinds his hips against the seat of the car between the elder's legs; his cock is so hard, his pants are starting to hurt him a little.

"Phi––" he pants between kisses, his voice laced with desperation. "Touch me. Please–––god, I'm so hard."

"Take off your pants" Mew orders and the tone of his voice makes Gulf shiver.

It's a little awkward to get them off and Mew has to help him with his balance but eventually, he's finally free, sitting in the elder's lap again, mewling at how their cocks are touching.

He wants to complain that Mew hasn't touched him yet but at that moment, his hand wraps around him, drawing a choked moan from him.

"You're so sensitive" Mew muses, pressing his thumb against his slit, watching as precum oozes out of it.

"A––always have been. I–––I never really" he moans, when the elder flicks his wrist lazily. "I never really last l––long."

"That's hot, to be honest" Mew mumbles, speeding up his hand movement, making Gulf's thighs quiver; of course, he then squeezes him hard and Gulf whimpers at the lost pleasure. "I can make you last, don't worry."

The elder brings him so deliciously close but then stops and squeezes his base, stopping him from cumming. It's torture but the best kind of it. After the fifth time, Gulf's so desperate, he's close to crying, clawing at Mew's shoulders.