1 | Sunshine

✨

Just like every other weekday, the morning light dawned upon Gulf at 5 am. He soon walked to the restroom to freshen up and bath. After a warm bath, he neared his bed, staring at the three-year-old who was in his deep slumber.

Gulf always did that. As soon as he woke up, he would bath, then come to his bed just to look at his prince, and then go to the kitchen to prepare food for both him and his son. Considering that he is just 22 years old, it was not good for him to have a baby himself, but Panit was his actual sunshine.

He would have buried deep in the dark if Panit wasn't there. There is no way Gulf would give up being a father, considering Panit is the only force that drives him, unlike the other people in their early twenties.

After staring at his son, he walked to the kitchen to make pancakes and also the regular fruit box for his son. He loved being a father more than being a student.

Being done with the food, he came back to wake up his son, so that he could get ready.

"Panit baby, wake up" - he uttered softly caressing the small boy's cheeks. Panit's morning pout made Gulf all giddy making him kiss Panit all over his face. It may just be a father-son thing, but it was cuter and adorable.

It took him 40 minutes to get his baby ready and then he drove to the nursery school. It was a 20 minutes drive again. Even though the traffic is unpredictable, he is thankful that the people at the nurse school understand him.

He takes a 30-minute drive to his college and walks towards his regular spot. The coffee shop. The morning line for his latte takes a little patience and then with that latte, he walks to his seminar hall.

He preferred the quiet seminar hall, compared to the disturbed coffee shop. He always gets a coffee for class because he cannot fall risk sleeping in the early morning class.

Gulf was a hard-working student and a parent. He worked as a waiter in the evenings and Pnit stayed in his friend's house until then. Thank heavens, he did not have evening shifts nowadays and he gets time to spend with his little one.

With his Caramel latte, Gulf sat on his usual place in the rather silent seminar hall, planing on taking a power nap, since he was the first to reach the class, and he has time for the class to start.

He lied down as usual to take a power nap. 20 minutes into it, and he wakens up by the same person the first thing on a Monday morning. His accountancy professor just loves to wake him up and Gulf would resent him for it if the elder wasn't this fucking hot and handsome.

"Good morning, Kanawut. Had a wild weekend, I suppose?" the black-haired man chuckled, as he put down his briefcase to take his laptop out.

"Good morning, Mr. Suppasit" Gulf tries his hardest not to yawn, his eyes locking with the elder for a second. "You could --- say that, yeah."

Wild for someone at Gulf's age means something quite different.

For Gulf, a wild weekend was him and Panit, finger-painting. He had helped his little one color different papers with vibrant colors.

That eventually resulted in the three-year-old spilling it all on the floor and Gulf had to clean the entire floor. This happened even though he had spread the washable mat on before starting to paint.

A wild weekend was once he and his little one tried to skateboard and Gulf nearly had a heart attack when Panit skated down so freely like the prodigy he was.

Yes, his weekend has been wild indeed.

Just the start duh!

Should I continue writing? or u don't like it?