41

Mark didn't really get a chance to answer Jisung's question because Donghyuck and his aunt already finished washing the dishes, he actually wants to tell Jisung about his feelings but Jisung doesn't know the word "perfect timing".

They all prepared to go to bed, Mark can't sleep again, actually he really wants to talk to someone about what he feels for Donghyuck but he doesn't know who to talk to. Mark was about to sleep when he heard a knock on his room's door. "Yo. The door is open, come in" Jisung opens the door and went inside "I'm here to ask you the same question again." Mark laughs at Jisung. "It's a yes. I mean, yeah I like Donghyuck." Mark looks at Jisung and Jisung doesn't have any expression on his face so Mark assumed that Jisung is upset. "Actually, I'm an idiot for asking you"  Jisung laughs and Mark frowns. "You know, if you wanna court Donghyuck hyung, you can. I can tell you how to win his heart. But first things first, Donghyuck hyung's birthday is coming!" Mark frowns, he haven't really asked about Donghyuck's special day. "Can you tell me when is it?" Jisung shakes his head "yah! Tell me!" Mark frowns and Jisung laughs "it's on June 6!" Mark looks at the calendar, "two weeks before his birthday. Can you suggest me what to do?" Mark and Jisung talks about what they're going to do on Donghyuck's birthday party until 2am. After they got satisfied on their plans, they decided to sleep.

"Take care Mark and Donghyuck hyung" Jisung wave his hands to Donghyuck and Mark poke him. "Don't forget about the plan" Mark whispers and Jisung nods.

While on their way home, Donghyuck noticed a familiar kid on the street. "Mark hyung can you please stop the car?" Mark looks at Donghyuck. "Why?" Donghyuck looks at him with pleading eyes and he didn't have any choice but to park the car on the side. Donghyuck run after the car was parked. "Chenle-yah!" Chenle looks at him and smiles "Donghyuck hyung. We meet again but I can tell that you changed." Donghyuck giggles "I changed a bit hehe. How are you and where's your mom?" Chenle cries after Donghyuck's question. "It's been a month since I saw her. I didn't know where she go the only thing I know is she left me here" Donghyuck hugs Chenle. "I'm very sorry to hear that." Mark decided to approach the two, Mark feels sorry for Chenle, he knows that his mom will scold and nag at him again but he smiles and pats Chenle's back, "you can go with us if you want."

An: Hiiii HAHAHAHAHAHA ain't sure if you guys are still reading this but *insert Mark's baby voice* charaaan there's an update. I destroyed my phone and I only got my new phone yesterday soooo hehehehehe. I love y'all.