25

Dinner time is done, Jisung's mom told Mark and Donghyuck to eat dinner at their house and also told them to go back home tomorrow morning because it's not yet safe to travel since its already 8pm.

"sorry this room is just small" Mark smiles as he shakes his head "it's fine no need to say sorry" Donghyuck hugs Mark as he ruffles his hair. Restwell there hyung okay? Goodnight" Mark ruffles Donghyuck's hair and Jisung is just outside looking at them with blank face. "Jisungee and I are going to sleep too hyung ppai ppai" Donghyuck bids his goodbye and clings on Jisung as he pulls him to their room.

It was already 12AM but Mark can't sleep so he decided to get up and drink some water. He's drinking when Jisung just appeared on his front "we need to talk" Jisung coldly said and left the kitchen, Mark silently follows him.

"dude seriously you want to talk at this hour?" Jisung glared at him "don't dude me we're not friends" Mark sits beside him "do you want to talk about what? I already told you I didn't use Donghyuck's syndrome to abuse him or anything" Jisung smiles "hyung already told me that you're taking care of him well, I was wrong when I thought that you used his weakness against him. Many people hurt hyung because of his peter pan syndrome that's why I don't trust people around him easily" Mark grins "why would I hurt a vulnerable person like him tho" "lol dude why did you even shouted at him then?" Mark nervously chuckled "it's in the past move on" "be thankful that you take cared of hyung or I will punch you for scaring him" Mark looks at Jisung "why do you care that much for Donghyuck?" Jisung looks at the skies "hyung is like a younger brother to me, I really wanted to have a baby brother but mom can't get pregnant anymore and when I met Donghyuck hyung it looks like God gave me a younger brother but older than me" Mark smiles as he pats Jisung's head "lets rest now" Jisung stands up and offers a handshake, Mark gladly do handshakes with him "now we're friends Mark" Mark smiles and nods.

Mark comfortably lays on his bed after their talk, he's happy that Jisung doesn't hate him anymore. He was about to sleep when his phone rings, he answered the phone sleepy but gets up easily when he recognise who just called.

"mom, why did you call at this hour?" his mom giggles "I'm coming home baby"

A/N: I'm going to start my new story hope you guys will still support me