39

Donghyuck silently follows Mark to his office, Mark is also silent while walking.

Mark opens the door for Donghyuck and Donghyuck bows as he went inside the office.

"uhm s-sir Lee what do you want?" Donghyuck is looking down while asking him. "are you talking to me floor?" Mark raised his eyebrow and Donghyuck looks up as he shakes his head. "n-no. I'm t-talking to you S-sir" "stop calling me sir" "but we're at the office" Mark smiles "why don't you sit down first and call me hyung?" Donghyuck nods as he sits down, head still looking down. "and I want you to look at me" Donghyuck slowly raise his head and when their eyes met, Donghyuck blushed and looks down again. Mark decided to stand up, he went to Donghyuck as he holds his chin up. "you don't want to see me? Donghyuck shakes his head. "is it about the kiss? Are you mad at me?" Donghyuck bites his lips as he remember the kiss again. "look Hyuck, I'm sorry" Mark looks at Donghyuck with sincerity and Donghyuck smiles. "I'm not mad hyung. You don't need to say sorry" Mark looks at him "then why are you avoiding me?" Donghyuck plays with his fingers and looks on the side. "I-I'm shy to look at you b-because when you kissed me. I-i didn't brushed my teeth" Mark laughs hard and Donghyuck pouts. "why are you laughing?" "I thought you're mad at me for kissing you, but it turns out that you're just shy because you didn't brushed your teeth." Mark keeps on laughing so Donghyuck pouts more. "hyung is so mean to me" Mark stop laughing "can I ask you something?" Donghyuck just nods. Mark kneels down in front of Donghyuck and holds his chin again. "did you like the kiss?" Donghyuck blushes as Mark looks straight to his eyes, so Donghyuck closes his eyes and nods. Mark smiles at how cute Donghyuck is. "I'm glad that you liked it" Donghyuck is still closing his eyes so Mark smiles while slowly moving closer to Donghyuck. Donghyuck slowly opens his eyes and he saw that Mark is leaning closer to him so he closed his eyes again. Mark giggles and pecks Donghyuck's cheek and whispers "even tho you didn't brushed your teeth that day, you still smell good." Donghyuck blushed as he heard Mark said that thing. Mark stands up and ruffles Donghyuck's hair. "let's go back to our work for now and let's talk about our private matters at home later" Mark winks at Donghyuck and Donghyuck bows as he went out of the office blushing like crazy.

A/N: yayyy an update HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I had fun reading your comments on the chapter where Mark dreamed of kissing Donghyuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ps. Support WayV's comeback babies! Stay safe