32

Donghyuck sobs as he walks hugging himself, it's cold and he doesn't have any jackets. "Hyuck didn't stole that earrings but why Mrs. Lee is mad at Hyuck?" Donghyuck cries, and sits on the sidewalks. He's crying when suddenly it rains. Donghyuck looks at the sky and laughs while crying "mom and dad, you both know that Hyuck didn't stole that right?" Donghyuck stands up and was about to run but someone hold his hand. "Donghyuck" Donghyuck turned his back and he saw Mark holding his hand so he hurriedly hugs him and cries  "hyung. Promise I didn't stole that earrings. H-hyuck didn't know why it's under his pillow" Donghyuck cries so hard and Mark is confused so he pulls Donghyuck inside his car.

"what do about the earrings? What actually happened?" Donghyuck sobs "M-mrs Lee a-accused me of stealing her earnings because she saw it under my pillow" Donghyuck holds his hand "but hyung, I promise. I didn't get that earrings, mom and dad said stealing is a crime and when you commit a crime you will be inside the jail and you can't come back anymore. I don't want to be in jail that's why I don't want committing a crime" Mark cups Donghyuck's face "I know Hyuck, you can't do that. You're too precious to do such a horrible thing. I believe you" Mark kisses his forehead "hyung is sorry because he's not there to protect you" Donghyuck hugs Mark and continue crying, Mark just lets him cry until he fall asleep.

Mark carries the sleeping baby I mean Donghyuck, his mom angrily went straight to him. "why did you bring him back here? He's a thief!" Mark didn't mind his mom and went straight to Donghyuck's room and tucks him. When he went out, his mom is there "why did you bring him back here! Mark Lee he stole my earrings" Mark shakes his head. "as far as I know the company is fine, and we don't need any company for finances so I don't know why you're so desperate to make me marry that Eunji girl" his mom slapped him. "how dare you think that I'm pushing you to marry Eunji because of the company! Its for your own good Mark!" Mark shakes his head while chuckling "I'm tired mom, tired of you telling me what to do and what should I choose" Mark sighs  "let me do what I want this time" his mom shakes her head. "can you be honest with me Mark. Do you love that guy?" Mark looks at her eyes "yes mom you're right. I love him that's why I will fight whoever tries to hurt him. Even you mom. I don't want to be like you and dad. I don't want to marry someone just because my parents told me to marry them. I don't want to be miserable like you guys"