30

"Markeu hyung!!!!! You should wake up now!" Mark groans and sits on his bed. "good morning Hyuckee. Did you sleep well?" Donghyuck nods "bout you hyung?" "I sleep well too. BTW did you enjoy playing with me yesterday?" Donghyuck nods and giggles "can we play like that next time again?" Mark ruffles his hair "of course"

Mark went downstairs and he saw his mom smiling at him, he smiles back because Eunji isn't there "good morning mom"

"I'm going now mom. Bye" "goodbye my son. Take care huh?" Mark nods and heads his way out, , "Mark hyung take care okay? Bye bye!!!" Mark giggles at Donghyuck's cuteness and waves his hand.

Donghyuck is silently washing the dishes when Mark's mom started screaming. "yahhhh can all the maids go up here?!?!?" a curious Donghyuck went upstairs and he saw the maids in front of her room. "my earrings are missing!!! Help me find those earrings. Check the rooms one by one!" Donghyuck just stare at them and she looks at him. "come here, you lil shit. Where's your room?" Donghyuck shakily points the door next to Mark's. "let's go to your room" Donghyuck nods and opens the door for her.

They began searching, Donghyuck silently looks around but he knows that the woman won't find her earrings inside his room because he didn't stole it.

"aja! I knew it!" Donghyuck got startled when the woman shouts "you're a fckin thief! How dare you!" Donghyuck cries because of fear and because he knows that he didn't stole. "I-i didn't s-stole it m-maam I s-swear" the lady smirks "then explain why my earrings are under your pillow?" "I d-dont k-know maam" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" the old maid immediately hugs Donghyuck. "maam don't shout at him. I'm pretty sure that someone put that earrings on his pillow. I know Donghyuck he won't do such a thing" the lady laughs "my earrings are under his pillow that's an enough evidence that he stole my earrings. Don't try to defend that thief!" the old maid was about to say something but the lady cutted her "maybe you want to go with him? Want to get fired?" Donghyuck knows that the old maid will be in trouble if she will get fired so Donghyuck cries "H-hyuck will leave if t-thats what you w-want. H-hyuck will j-just pack his things and leave" "you're not going to bring anything! My son brought those stuffs so you don't have any right to bring them! Get lost" "b-but maam Mark hyung" the lady glares at him so he immediately runs outside.

The lady calls Eunji. "I already get rid of him. No more stupid guy honey"

A/N: will Hyuck be homeless again? Or Mark will came to save him?