A deep frown sat on your face. "What if he's not?" You asked yourself now. It had only taken Link two days to take control of Vah Ruta so you assumed he would have been back already. Maybe he's already at Goron City. This thought motivated you greatly so you began to walk at an even faster pace. But as you determinedly moved past puddles of lava, you noticed something hopping around in the distance. You weren't exactly sure what it was, but when you got closer you were able to recognise its circular figure.

"Chu Chu Jelly," you mumbled, drawing out your bow and arrow. You knew how explosive the fire ones were, therefore you shot an arrow from a safe distance. Once the small monster burst you nonchalantly strolled past and just as you were about to strap your bowstring over your shoulder, you heard a low growl coming from behind you. Your eyes widened and you were going to turn around, but when a whooshing sound entered your ears you jumped to the side.

An arrow went flying past you, barely grazing the side of your heavy armour. You sneered and knocked an arrow between your fingers as you turned, spotting a growling Moblin just a few feet away from you. When the creature saw you equip an arrow, it did the same and shot it before you could. The fire arrow flew right toward you, however, you were able to duck such thing while pulling your bowstring back. The minute you stood straight again, you released your arrow and watched as it whooshed into the monster's stomach.

The Moblin cried and hunched over, which you saw as an opportunity to attack. You smirked and ran to the creature, preparing to strike its head with another arrow, but before you even had the chance to nock one onto your index finger, another familiar sound came from behind you. Your instincts took control of your body, causing you to twirl to the side in order to avoid an arrow that hit the hurting Moblin instead of you. The arrow went straight through the Moblin's skull and when you looked up to see who had fired it, you saw two more of the same monster standing atop large boulders.

"Great," you muttered as you quickly pulled out your shield. The Moblin's started to shot arrow after arrow at you, but with the help of your metal shield, you were able to block them all. You waited for the thud's against your shield to stop, and when they did you set it down swiftly and released as many arrows as you could. You moved your hand back to your quiver and a tiny gasp escaped your lips when you felt only four arrow's left. You wisely took one and placed it between your fingers, but rather than shoot it immediately you ducked and hid behind a boulder.

You knew how stupid monsters could be, so you stayed hidden until you were certain the Moblin's no longer felt your presence. Silently, you crawled to the edge of the boulder and peeked at the creatures. The two of them continued looking around, but you could tell they were already getting tired of searching for you. You chewed on your bottom lip and slowly rose your bow. You focused on your target but closed one eye to block some of the sunlight. You let out a quiet breath and opened your fingers, allowing the arrow to go flying to its target.

The Moblin you aimed for roared in pain and fell onto its knees, presumably dying. You nodded and turned your attention to the remaining Moblin, which now frantically glanced around itself. Wanting to catch it off guard, you sprang out of your hiding spot and shot an arrow, but unfortunately, the creature was able to dodge it. You growled and grabbed another one while running toward it. Aiming at the Moblin while moving was not at all easy, but you entered a state of concentration as you ran up another ridge and jumped.

Time unknowingly slowed as you pulled your string back and in a matter of seconds, you released the arrow, successfully hitting the Moblin's head. By the time you landed on the ground, the monster had already vanished in a puff of purple smoke. You breathed out heavily and bent over, feeling your legs ache. "Oh goddesses," you groaned. The unexpected fight plus the heat made your body throb uncomfortably.