Chapter 13

Spencer's POV

I am soooo fricken pissed. I think I'm gonna throw a BF (Bitch Fit.) Cole and Jack just left me here to rot in this car. Who knows how long I've been here!? Not only that but I hurt all over due to the impossible position I was in.

Getting out of the car I stretched my arms above me as far as they could go then proceeded to violently crack my back, neck, each finger, my ankles, my wrists, and each finger again. God that feels heavenly. Mom and dad have always told me to stop cracking all my joints but I can't~ it just feels too good.

Now, where did those two go?

As I walked through Jack's massive home I found my mind wandering. I've always figured that Jack loved my brother...he certainly didn't hide it very well, always asking about him. It's never really bothered me until recently; not because I'm overprotective of Cole, but because I'm jealous of him. I'm jealous of the fact that Jack wants him and not me.

I had sex with Cole and by golly, it felt amazing, but not as amazing as sex with Jack. Jack is the only guy I've genuinely enjoyed being a bottom for. Jack can deliver. He can mercilessly pound into me fast and hard for hours of pure erotic bliss. The man has stamina unlike I've ever seen. Not only that, but he's been my best friend for years. Yea, maybe I'm just possessive, but I do feel emotionally connected to him.

Every time we did it was fresh, it was as if we had never done it before. I was always excited to have sex with Jack. The pleasure he brought me, the moans and dirty things he whispered to me...but in the end, when he came, he didn't moan my name. No, he doesn't moan any name...well, one time after a particularity exhausting filming session he softly moaned Coal's name at the climax. I don't think Spencer even realizes he did it, but it hurt.

Quickly turning a corner, I ran smack into somebody. "Spencer?" I looked up to meet an angry looking Jack. "Jack? What's up? Where's Cole?" He sighed and leaned against the wall, "He's talking to his mentor. I tried convincing my parents to give Coal the pass on it, but they wouldn't budge.  Cole either has to go through with it, or he's out." Ohhh, so that's why he's upset. I leaned next to him, closer than necessary. "Aaaand, who did he choose?"

He ran a hand through his hair, "Danny." "Shit, really?" I know Danny, he's pretty famous in the porn business but he's only been in this company a couple years. The last company he was in hated losing him, apparently he quit; but I don't know the reason why. While he's been here he did a video with Jack and I guess Jack hated it...although he's never told me why, and the video was never put on the web.

"Yea, really really. I don't even know why Cole chose him when he could have chosen anybody else...do they know each other?" I shook my head, "I don't think so...but I'm not really sure. Maybe Coal's just into Asian guys? I don't know..."

"Yea, maybe. It seemed like they had met before. But I had only left Coal alone for like 5 minutes to grab the papers and talk to my folks...whatever," he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well, how long are they gonna talk?" "Beats me. I texted him and told him to call me when they're done. Shouldn't be too long unless they get... preoccupied..." Jack ground his teeth, fists clenched. Ohhhh boy. The anger is rising. Jack finally had the person he's desired for almost a decade and now he's out of reach yet again. I suddenly felt incredibly guilty for taking Coal's first time away from Jack.

I reached down and gripped Jack's forearm, squeezing to distract him. "Ya know, Jack, I'm just wondering why you're so infatuated with Cole?"

"Because he's...he's Cole!! He's strong, handsome, and I love his personality, how funny and kind he is to everybody..." he trailed off.

'Sure,' my devil thought, 'you've hardly even spoken to him yet you claim to know all about him.' 🥴

"I'm strong," I said. "What?" Jack turned his head and I stared into his eyes. Then I moved in front of him, placing my hands on either side of him. "I said that I'm strong. I'm also sexy and nice and have a great personality...so why Cole? Why not me?

Jack blinked, then chuckled, lightly trying to push me away. "Stop joking, Spencer, we both know you like Cole, not me. What you feel for me is just possessive friendship." I frowned, getting mad. "Don't you fucking dare make assumptions about me like that."

Jack sighed, gently trying to push me away. "Look, Spencer, I've tried to forget about Cole and love you instead, but it's not that easy." I leaned in and ran my tongue over his ear, "Just try harder," I whispered, grasping his wrists and forcing them over his head, pinning them to the wall.

"Spencer, you know I don't like being a bottom..." he tried to pull his wrists away. "Ever since Danny...." "What did happen with Danny?" I looked into his eyes, searching for some sort of clue. I saw nothing, no emotion, "Two dominants just don't mix, that's all." he muttered.

Shrugging this odd statement off, I nibbled at his ear, kissing his neck. "Spencer...not now," Jack moaned, but leaned his head back into the wall, taking it in. Suddenly, Jack tore his wrists out of my grip and turned us so that I was the one pushed against the wall. He slammed me so hard my breath momentarily escaped me. His lips attacked mine.

I wound my arms around him and lifted my legs up so they wrapped around his strong but slim waist, pulling myself against him. Jack began to walk down the hall, still kissing me deeply. He made his way into a bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I pushed off him and forced him onto the toilet, kneeling in front of him. I worked at his belt, finally undoing it and the zipper of his jeans, pulling down the fabric.

I leaned over and enveloped my mouth over his hardened dick, covered by the thin fabric of his briefs. Breathing hot air into it, I heard Jack mumble something above me and felt him push his fingers into my hair.

Delicately, I took my teeth and latched it onto the band of his briefs, pulling them down so his hardened member sprung free. Keeping my hands behind me, just like Jack prefers, I used my tongue and ran it up the length, swirling it over the tip.

Then, with a forceful shove, I buried the cock deep into my throat, humming a bit to add vibrations. Jack swore and I glanced up at him. His head was tilted back, teeth biting his bottom lip sexily. Slowly, his eyes moved down and met mine, and then he smiled. "You really know how my dick likes it, Spencer." he purred.

I brought my head back, breathing in deeply, still looking at him through the shade of my longish hair. Now, Jack took control, forcefully moving my head up and down, his hips jerking up to meet the movements. Each time, his growing cock shoved deeper and deeper, practically choking me, but I've had my fair share of practice at this.

"Spencer...I'm gonna...." He's always been bad at warning me. Salty, warm liquid shot from the tip of this last thrust, trickling deep down my throat into my stomach. He pulled out, head back and panting, "God that was good, thanks, Spencer...I feel a bit better" I rolled my eyes, "What are friends for?" Sarcasm laced my voice. I wasn't satisfied in the slightest, of course. I wanted him to forget about Cole and focus solely on me, but even now his gaze was glazed not just from the after-cum, but with worrying thoughts of Cole and Danny.

He blinked, doing his pants back up, "What would you say to some ice cream?" My eyes lit up immediately, "I. Love. Ice cream."

Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

--------------------------------------------------

Thankful to science for extra-strength Tylenol

난 ....너를 좋아 하는데.. - 바 ....라만 보고 있어도 행복한데.. - 보 ....여줄 수 없다는게 마음 아플 뿐이야
I...Like you but... Just looking at you makes me happy but... It just hurts that I can't show it to you

[Locha-E-Ulfat by Benny Dayal]