Chapter 8

"What?" My face turned 49 shades of red (cause 50 is too mainstream). "Like this," Jack kneeled down over Spencer so his ass was straight up in the air, his crotch directly over Spencer's mouth. He still wore his jeans, but his ass was very nicely defined. "Ummm...I don't..."

Jack cut me off and pushed me over Spencer. "Don't be shy now, it's not like we haven't seen ass before." Spencer pulled my hips down and closed his mouth around me. "Mmmm. Oh my god." His mouth was warm and slippery like Jack's. His tongue slid deftly around my shaft, tasting me. I found myself thrusting my hips forward, driving my shaft deeper into his mouth. Damn...blowjobs are somethin' else.

I jumped slightly when Jack's hand slapped me from behind, "What the hell?" I growled, his cool fingers sliding over the reddened skin, cooling it. "Just seeing how you handle pain...did that turn you on? Cole?" He whispered the last bit. I closed my eyes, pleasure rushing through me from Spencer's mouth and Jack's fingers, now stroking over my ass.

"Ahhh...yes, it...it did." I stuttered. "Maybe your first porno could be BDSM." He murmured thoughtfully. Reaching around and sliding three of his fingers into my mouth. "Suck," he demanded.

I slowly began to imitate Spencer, sliding my tongue around the digits, bobbing my head up and down. He pulled them out with a pop and moved back down to my ass, pushing his first digit past the tight ringlet of muscle.

It hurt and felt awkward and foreign. I squirmed slightly and Spencer pulled me down, holding me still. He ran his tongue from the tip of my shaft to the base and started to suck on my balls. It felt so good and I found myself mewling as both boys worked on me.

Jack was slowly stretching me out, now scissoring his fingers inside of me, preparing me. Finally, he added a third digit, and I squealed in pain. "It should be around here somewhere..." I heard him mutter seconds before a shock of ecstasy rushed through me. I threw my head back and moaned as Jack prodded and stroked the magic spot he had hit. "Wh....what..."

"It's your prostate," Jack stated, cutting my question off and pulling out his fingers. I quivered at the loss and at how close Spencer was bringing me to cum. "Spencer," I whispered, "I'm gonna..." He painfully slowed down his sucking to keep my orgasm at bay, edging me evilly. "Cole, where are your condoms?" Jack asked.

I shook my head, embarrassed, "I don't have any." Spencer spoke from under me, "What guy doesn't have condoms!?" Jack snickered, and placed his hands on my hips, drawing me near. "Guess we'll just have to go bareback then."

As he said that, Spencer pushed me off him, leaving my throbbing cock cold and unoccupied. Shocked, I stared at Spencer's angry face aimed at Jack. "You only do bareback with me!" He pouted.

"You don't own my cock, Spencer. I can do bareback with whoever I want." Jack retorted. "You can't do it with Cole! He's my brother!!"

"You don't own my ass." I piped up, imitating Jack, and Spencer looked at me, hurt. "Cole!!" He looked at me, confusion and hurt written in his eyes. I had never thought much about using condoms past sex Ed in class, since I had never had sex. Physically, there wasn't really a difference other than that thin layer of latex..right?

(Cole is an idiot. Condoms protect against STDS, please use them!)

Emotionally...I could guess the connotation of it. It was kinda like sharing all of yourself to that person. I don't even know Jack. I mean, I've seen him around the house sometimes whenever he's been over, and at school...but until today I'd never even had a conversation with him. Yet here we are, through a twist of fate, arguing whether or not to use a condom. I thought back to that kiss we shared, the sparks I felt, little bursts of color lighting my head and my heart rate accelerating.

"Do you want to do bareback with Jack?" "I mean...I'm fine with it." I murmured, staring at a wall across the room, then drifting my gaze to look at Spencer, a mixture of surprise, hurt, and confusion written on his face; and then to Jack, his face lit up with joy, lust, and also surprise.

Spencer stood up quickly, glaring at the floor, "Fine." He slid his briefs back on, and picked up his shirt and pants quickly, muttering incoherent babble. "Ya know what, fine!!! I'm done for today." He opened my door, muscles in his back rippling, and slammed it, leaving Jack and I staring at the door in shock.

--------------------

Motherly lecture to my precious readers: Seriously, unless it's with someone you know and trust, use condoms! I've personally gotten an STD before and I'm lucky it was a basic one I could cure. This might be an uncomfortable topic, but it's important! Take care of your body! Also, sex is not this clean and easy. It takes preparation and lots of lube. Reminder that all of this is fiction.

この引用の定義が無効です。
The secret of the mind lies within one's heart.

[Flappy by Galileo Galilei]