Chapter 10

Cole's POV

I let Spencer slowly slide my pants and briefs off. He licked his way down to my rock hard member and threw me his signature smirk before flicking his rough tongue over the tip. Even though Spencer had just been sucking me off just earlier...it felt different when it was just the two of us...more erotic.

I tried not to thrust my hips up impatiently as he slowly moved his tongue up and down my shaft, licking at my balls and sending a crash of pleasure over me. Moaning, I bit my lip to stop the sounds, craning my neck back to suppress the pleasure. A stinging pain briefly halted my suppression and I looked down at Spencer, whose hand rested on my thigh where he had slapped, hard.

"Don't stop moaning." He growled, and I recognized that dominant look in his face; the one he wore in the videos, and the one he wore earlier calling me a 'good boy'- dark eyes laced with the will to control. He went back to slowly licking me and I whined in frustration. "Beg for it," I heard him mutter. Unable to control my voice, I began to beg for release. "Please, Spencer, I'm so close, please, please let me cum!!"

I felt his mouth finally close around me and take me all the way in till I felt light breath tickle the hair at the base of my shaft. Spencer's mouth was so warm and wet, I wound my fingers in his hair and began to thrust my hips up, into his mouth. He deepthroated me with the skill that only comes with practice, not gagging.

Finally, reaching the peak of my release, I pushed his head down further and my hips up higher, pushing myself deeper into his throat. This time, Spencer did gag slightly as I came into him, crying out in pleasure. In a daze, I lay relaxed onto the bed and closed my eyes. "We're not done yet." Spencer said, spreading my legs and running his tongue around my hole, still lose from when Jack worked on it.

Reaching over into a drawer, Spencer removed a small bottle of what I assumed to be lube and a condom. Reaching into his pants, he pulled out his dick and I stared at its length and thickness. Although he had complemented mine earlier, his was superior to my own size. Spencer put on the condom quickly, squeezed some lube onto his hand and rubbed it over his shaft, biting his lip and moaning, staring at me with hooded eyes. God that's sexy.

I felt myself grow hard again, anticipating what was to cum. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Spencer asked, leaning over me. I nodded and ground against him, feeling our two shafts rubbing against each other, his slippery with lube. "Say yes," he said, hand snaking down to grasp both of our throbbing dicks, pumping up and down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in, kissing him deeply. "Yes," I breathed into the kiss. Spencer immediately took control, sliding his tongue in and around my mouth, feeling my tongue and teeth, then he reached down and grasped my legs, hoisting them up and over his shoulders so he was poised directly over my hole.

I stared up at him in shock, surprised at how flexible I was. 'I should be a gymnast or something...or a porn star.' My inner selves battled with me. If this was how being a porn star was, I could easily do it, I'd probably even enjoy it...as long as it was with Spencer or Jack.

"Ready?" Spencer pushed gently against the tight ring of muscles and a sharp pain rippled through me. I dug my fingers into his skin and tightly closed my eyes, pulling him closer and pressing my face into his shoulder. He kept pushing slowly into me, reaching deeper and deeper. "It hurts." I whimpered quietly. "I know, don't worry, it will feel better soon...as soon as I find your..." I cut him off with a gasp, "mmmmmm my god, that...right there...what is...." I had felt Jack hit that spot earlier too.

Spencer pulled out slowly and thrust back in, with more force this time, hitting that spot. "Your prostate." Spencer murmured, kissing me. "It certainly makes sex a whole lot more pleasurable, doesn't it?" I couldn't respond, I was too much of a hot mess of moans and gasps as he repeatedly thrust into me, pushing harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I clung onto him, not knowing what to do but just take in the pleasure. A bead of sweat dripped off spencer onto my cheek as I kissed him once again. My hand gripped my cock and I worked at myself as Spencer filled every part of me.