Hide

"Japan..."

As [Y/N] walked inside the school building someone called her name from behind. As she turned around to see who it was, Mina, her childhood friend, suddenly showed up behind her.

[Y/N] stood still unfazed by the sudden surprise.

Mina pouted and chuckled questioning [Y/N]'s change of behavior.

[Y/N] greeted Mina and thanked her for seeing her outside of the school. Mina smiled as she tilted her head. Suddenly plentiful of loud footstep echoed outside the school building. Students came running outside.

[Y/N] stared at the students nervously as she saw them coming towards her direction.

Mina grabbed [Y/N]'s hand which made her stumble painlessly. Mina apologized for grabbing her suddenly, but informed her that students like those really don't give a care about the people around them.

[Y/N] glanced back at  the crowded students and asked Mina if an event like this happens often.

Mina nodded her head agreeing with the fact that [Y/N] stated.

"Oh, that's just a famous basketball player. I guess you can say he's handsome but he's not my type", Mina shrugged her shoulders.

"So, are we going to your house after school?" Mina asked.

[Y/N] replied with a nod  as she glanced at the crowded students.

"Do you happen to know someone that I know here?"

"Hm? Oh yeah... Senku's here", Mina replied thinking if there were anyone else other than Senku.

"Oh! I forgot to visit the club! I am so sorry [Y/N]. I'll be right back!" Mina began running towards 

[Y/N] was speechless by Mina's sudden rush as she was about to ask her a favor.

A person randomly tapped her shoulders. [Y/N] turned to face the person.

"You're new, here aren't you?" 

A brown haired girl came up to her and asked her questions.

"I heard you're new here" she smiled.

[Y/N] stared at her for awhile before replying, "[Y/N] [L/N]"

She smiled brightly, "I'm Yuzuriha Ogawa!"

Both shook their hands before proceeding to walk towards the school building.

"Are there any clubs here? If so, may I ask where the music club is?", [Y/N] asked.

Yuzuriha was flabbergasted by her questions. She nodded her head quite rapidly and immediately showed [Y/N] the way to the music club.

As they were walking on the hallway of the second floor, [Y/N] and Yuzuriha heard a loud sound coming from the room beside them.

[Y/N] turned her face to the side to see little smoke coming out of the room window. 

"Oh sorry, that's the science club. Want to go see what they're doing?" Yuzuriha offered.

[Y/N] glanced at the door and back at Yuzuriha. Knowing that Senku could be there made her decline Yuzuriha's offer. Yuzuriha had to eventually go and check out her club which led [Y/N] to walking on the halls alone.

When she arrived to see the door welcoming, she thought that someone would be there. But, when she glanced at the window from outside the hall there was no one. The club seemed unused.

Where We'll Meet Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें