Roaring the Seas

[Y/N] woke up from the sound of people chattering. "What's happening?", she asked. "Adventuring in the Amazon?! A treasure hunt!" Taiju's voice was heard on the inside. [Y/N] went outside and saw everyone chatting. "If our destination is the dead center- Are we supposed to hike all the way there?!" Gen sweated. "Hm?" [Y/N] went over to Ukyo. "Ah- [Y/N] morning. Did you get a good sleep?" He asked. [Y/N] tiredly nodded, "What's happening?" she asked rubbing her right eye. "Since our destination is at the center of Amazon, we'll either go and hike all the way there, or if there is any other easier way that we can take, then that's possible", Ukyo replied. "Ah- [Y/N]-chan!~ What do you think about the plan?" Gen felt scared. [Y/N] thought about the globe on my mind. Senku who was looking at her knew what she was thinking, "I'm pretty sure Senku would've thought of going all around the Continent, which is somewhere near the tropical forest of Suriname", [Y/N] replied. "For real?!" Gen snapped. "Hm? Yeah- It's the only way", [Y/N] replied. "The only problem is fuel", Senku scoffed. Their ship went somewhere near South America and grabbed lots of fuel materials. "We gotta hurry or Stanley and his crew will catch up", Suika carried the materials back to the ship. Miss Luna was already tired and Max tried to help her. Taiju who has unlimited stamina swung his ax and got as many materials as possible. "Taiju you really have a huge stamina", Kohaku huffed. [Y/N] who stood on the ship, couldn't help because of her injuries. "I can help them!" [Y/N] thought as she stood up and got out of the ship. But when she stepped out, she realized something in the sky, "Hell?" she saw floating words in the sky and realized what it was. As she was about to inform everyone, Taiju went running towards Senku, "The why-man is the only man who can lit the sky like that, right?!" Taiju panicked. "Hm? Some sort of Canva", Kohaku squinted her eyes to check. "Kites with Phosphorescent paint", [Y/N] indicated. "Indeed", Senku chuckled. "Should we go and check?" Kohaku asked. They all went to where the sign was tangled. "Someone's in there", Ryusui pointed at a weird structure in front of them. 

"Who's there?" a voice from inside echoed. A girl showed up in front with a weird face. "She's just like Suika. The fuzzy eyes disease", Chrome sweated. They made glasses for the girl. "Yey! Thanks a million!" she thanked Senku. "Ah! Xeno!" she pointed at Xeno, "Oh where are my manners. Getting excited is no excuse for pointing at people", she stopped pointing. "A friend of yours Xeno?" Senku asked. "No. Haven't met her before", Xeno replied. "Never met? Don't joke around. We bumped at each other the day before the summit with all the big experts", she chuckled, "We basically became friends", Chelsea smiled. "Senku, in a way, you actually brought her here... Since you're the one who used social media postings and swallow population distribution data to conclude that the bird statues across the globe were in fact petrified swallowed. She was then invited to the summit for her expertise. This is the genius teen geographer. Dr. Chelsea",  Xeno introduced her to everyone. "She's got the whole world in her head", he praised. "Yeesh Xeno, you're making me blush", Chelsea chuckled. "Then, Chelsea. Do you know where different plants tend to grow?" Senku asked. "Hm- For the most part because I'm totally about field research", She replied. Gen looked at the kites. "Then these were supposed to spell 'help' not 'hell'?!" he asked. "Ah yes. Must've run out of paint", Chelsea tilted her head. "Hm..." [Y/N] hummed. She stepped outside with some other people, "Hm? [Y/N]?" Ukyo called. [Y/N] stared at him, "Yes?" she asked. "Are you not going to share your knowledge with them? Scientist?" Ukyo asked chuckling. "Hm?" [Y/N] tilted her head, "Come on! You know I'm not a scientist-", [Y/N] laughed and sat next to him. "You're not a scientist, yet you know a lot?", Miss Luna tilted her head. 

[Y/N] thought deeply, "I guess I was gifted with knowledge", she chuckled. "I was actually just learning it to improve my grades in science", she thought. "And you don't want to be a scientist?" Miss Luna asked wondering. [Y/N] once again thought, "Hm- never in my life did I even thought of becoming one. I usually am focused on playing the piano and going to the orchestra", she replied, "But I guess musical instruments are of no use in this new world", she smiled. "Motorcycle?!" Gen's voice was heard from the inside. "Motorcycle?" [Y/N] thought. "We're cutting straight across South America. For that, we need 6 motorcycles", Senku smirked. "So on the moon- resides the culprit who petrified humanity. To get to the moon- we've embarked on a worldwide adventure to gather resources. Our next stop- South America also seems to be the source of the original Petri-beam", Gen explained to Chelsea. "So! So! Cool! I like how you guys think outside the box!" Chelsea optimistically jumped up and down. "And if the device is indeed lying in wait at the ground zero, perhaps we could use it to turn the tides against Stanley and his pursuers", Hyouga indicated. "Ha- What if Stanley and our 'friend' Xeno manage to take it for themselves. We wouldn't stand a chance at all", Kohaku sighed, "Scary..." Suika stuttered. "Right- It would be a double-edged sword. That is why we should reach the ground zero before them", Gen sweated. "You're a bad man, Xeno", Chelsea pointed at him. "Ah- My manner. Sorry for pointing. You better no take all the weapons to yourself, Xeno", Chelsea tilted her head as she placed both her hands on her hips. "No more of that bad stuff". "So straight forward", [Y/N] thought. "Dear Chelsea, you're truly elegant. So why not join me in taking charge of this world", Xeno smirked. "Naaah", Chelsea stretched her cheeks. "Even if he were to take charge of the stone world, he would have opponents that's who-knows- stronger than his clan..." [Y/N] thought.