♡10♡

Jughead's POV~

Today was the day of the sleepover and the day I was gonna ask out Betty. I was nervous and excited, I mean yesterday Alice did basically say Betty liked me back so I don't really have much to worry about. 

Smithers was coming to pick us up in a few minutes so Betty and I were waiting in the living room with our bags. My dad and Alice enter the the living room and sit on the sofa opposite Betty and I. "So guys we know what sleepovers are fun but your teenage girls and boys all together in one space," Alice says. "Exactly, so we dont know what's gonna happen, it isn't our business,but pack these each in your bags, you know just in case." My dad says chucking me boxes of condoms while Alice does the same to Betty.

"Seriously," Betty and I semi-shout. "Yes  pack them or you'll be banned from going to future sleepovers." "Ugh," I sigh packing them and Betty also packs hers.

Suddenly we hear a honk of a car horn so Betty and I pick up our bags and head out the door. We get into Smithers car and head to Veronica's.

After about 10 minutes we arrive at Veronica's and I carry mine and Betty's  bags inside. Veronica had already sorted out sleeping arrangements - her and Sweet Pea in he room, Kevin and Fangs in another, Cheryl and Toni in another and Betty and I in the last guest bedroom.  So Betty and I put our stuff in our room and headed to the living room as we were all gonna watch a film before ordering pizza.

Halfway through the film I nodded to Pea who nudged Veronica. She realised what was happening so she paused the film and asked if us boys would get some more snacks from the kitchen. "Guys I'm gonna do it when we go back in," I whisper said while pouring Betty's favourite popcorn in our bowl. "Yes finally," the others said. We then headed back into the living room with our bowls of popcorn and snacks.

"Here you go Betts your favourite popcorn," I said handing her the bowl. "Aww thanks Juggie," she said hugging me. "I also need to say something to you..." I said kind of nervous. "Is it bad or something?" she asked. "No no no it's not Betts dont worry" I said. "Oh ok go on then." "Okay...Betty Cooper I need you to know that I like you and not in a just friends way, hell I might even love you. So I'm hoping if you do feel the same way you'd want to be my girlfriend?"