♡1♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A guy and a girl can just be friends,but at one point or another they will fall for each others...

...Maybe temporarily,
Maybe at the wrong time,
Maybe too late,
Maybe forever.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm Betty Cooper and I'm 16 years old. I  popular at school although popularity isn't my thing but I guess being popular has something to do with my friend group.

You see, when I was 3 and started nursery school I met my best friend Jughead. Ever since then we have been best friends and gone through so much together. On the first day of Riverdale high we both joined the school newspaper team and were kind of outsider, loners, weirdos, whatever you called us. That was until for some bizarre reason the popular girls came and talked to me and Jughead.

And now years later we are all one big friend group. In the group there is Cheryl - the sassy feisty one, her girlfriend Toni - the badass biker chic, Veronica-the rich b*tch from NY, her boyfriend Reggie - captain of the Bulldogs, Kevin- the cute gay extreme shipper, Jughead and I.

Yes 7 is a weird number for a friendship group and can be kind of difficult but we make it work as we have such a strong unlikely bond. It can be kind of awkward at times because of the couples within the group but we don't mind.

In the years we have known each other we have had several sleepovers, pops dinners, movie nights, days out,even a couple road trips. We have several more events planned for this summer which I'm really excited about and can't wait for.

Today I had a free period so I went to the blue and gold to edit a piece I wrote for this weeks article of the school newspaper when I got a angry yet sad looking Jughead stomp through the door and sit on the floor slightly curled up in a ball.

I quickly ran over to my best friend and  asked, "What wrong Jug?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I quickly ran over to my best friend and  asked, "What wrong Jug?"