♡3♡

Betty texted her mum asking I'd I could stay at their house just while my dad is in hospital which her mum obviously agreed to as she loves me like a son. Its nice to know I'm wanted,after all my mum left when I was little with my little sister Jellybean so Alice is like a mother figure to me.

Soon enough it was the end of the school day and Betty and I walked back to her house. I already had a lot of stuff here in the guest bedroom as I stay here often for sleepovers, ect. Betty and I decided to have a movie night tonight so I took my blanket I kept at her house and started to get ready for our movie night. Alice came up as we finished preparing our little movie den and took us pops for tea.

We were sitting together in a booth at pops, alice on one side, betty and I on the other side drinking our drinks waiting for our food to arrive at our table

We were sitting together in a booth at pops, alice on one side, betty and I on the other side drinking our drinks waiting for our food to arrive at our table. I had Betty's head resting on my shoulder and my head on hers as it had been a tough day when an elderly lady walked past and said to us " Awwww you two make such a sweet couple, you remind me of me an day late husband." Jughead and I started laughing at the thought of us being a couple. While Alice said to the woman that we are only friends and winked which got me slightly confused but I decided jot to think to much about it.

Jughead's Pov~
Shortly our meal arrived and we ate it and went back to the Cooper house. Alice promised me that she would take me to go see my dad tomorrow which I was grateful for. Betty and I then ran upstairs to watch a film while laughing at alice who was shouting "Keep the door open a bit guys!" What is it with everyone shipping us? I asked myself with a slight chuckle. Betty opened netflix and I let her pick the film this time to which she picked '5 feet apart'. I knew she loved this film only because it has her celebrity crush in it, Cole Sprouse.

The film ended and after Betty had stopped crying she layed on my chest and we ended up falling asleep.