♡5♡

I walked downstairs to see my mum and Jughead already eating pancakes from the stack in the middle of the table.  I sat down at the table, put a pancake on my plate, covered it in sugar and ate it quickly as I was very hungry. Soon enough I had eaten 3 pancakes same as my mum and Jughead has eaten 4 finishing off the stack of pancakes.

We then got got in my mums car and drove to the hospital so Jughead could see FP. Jughead went in first and sat beside FP's hospital bed. He then started talking to FP, I couldn't hear what it was about because I was sat next to my mum outside the room but Jughead seemed to be happy talking about whatever it was.

Then Jughead came out of the room and sat down next to me as my mum went in as her an FP are really good friends and I think they may have even been together when they were younger which I think is kinda cute.

"So are you okay Jug?" I asked
"Yeah I'm not too bad I know my dad is a fighter he will wake up soon" Jughead replied

~Meanwhile~
Alice's POV

"Hey FP, I dont know if you can hear me but I wanted to talk to you anyway. Now Betty promised me not to tell anyone but come on your my best friend why should I tell you? So remember we had that bet when Betty and Jughead were little, you know the one where if Betty and Jughead end up together you owe me £50 and if they don't I owe you £50. Well anyway,Betty has a crush on Jughead. Now I'm just waiting for her to tell him and hopeful he also has a crush on her and then you owe me £50. So I'll keep you updated hoping you can hear me and I'm sure that soon when you wake up you will owe me that £50.

My mum left FP's room and we went back home.