A/n [Date: 07-26-2020]

I'm going to be rewriting the stories in this book because they aren't that good. Also I want to clear up something while I'm writing. I will specify if the reader is male or female, but majority of Oneshots the reader is female. I believe everyone is getting confused with the ending of the Zuko oneshot My Lord. The reader is female. Also the reader is the one saying, "I guess my parents will be happy that I've finally found a husband."

I'm guessing the way I wrote it makes it seem that Zuko said that instead of the reader. Zuko isn't gay in the oneshot. If anyone wants to request any male!reader Oneshots I'll do them whenever I'm done rewriting the ones I've already made. Sorry I haven't cleared this up sooner I've been busy with getting school stuff together and I was rewatching the series to give my brain a refresher on the show.

Also everyone that has requested Oneshots I will write them along with rewriting the Oneshots that have been published. So please bear with me while I'm fixing the Oneshots so they don't feel rushed. Usually I don't rewrite my early works to show my progress, but I feel like I need to so everyone can enjoy the stories I give to them.