My Lord{Zuko x Reader}

Requested
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sighed as you stood there waiting. You were use to it since your parents always made you wait. "She's here and is unaware of the situation she's putting us in." You growled lightly. "Bring her in." You felt someone tug you inside. "Bow you ungrateful woman, you're in the presence of the Avatar!" You were kinda pushed onto the ground when they wanted you to bow. You growled, but tried to stay calm. You stood up and bowed. "Oh you don't need to do that." You looked up and smirked. "Oh great avatar! I'm not worthy of your presence!" You were being dramatic and sarcastic. "(Y/n)?" You stood up straight. "Yes?" You were smiling. That's when Aang walked over to you and hugged you. "(Y/n)! How have you been?" You hugged back. "I've been okay." You pulled away from the hug. "Wow Aang you've grown so much since I last saw you. You were this tall when I last saw you." Aang laughed. "Well time has passed." You looked behind him and saw Zuko. He was looking everywhere, but you. "Aw Zuko, didn't you miss me?" You walked over to Zuko. He was still avoiding your gaze. "Miss your time with the Avatar and Lord Zuko is over." You growled then fire bended at the person who had been treating you horrible since you've got there. "Shut up! I am Princess (Y/n) (L/n)! You will show me respect!" The person screamed and ran off. Aang laughed and Zuko smirked. "That's what I thought." You sighed and looked down. "It's true I must get going. My parents would probably be mad if I didn't come home to see the next man that they're trying to marry me to." That's when you felt and hand grab your wrist. You looked back and saw Zuko holding your wrist. "Maybe he might not be all that bad." You smirked. "Lord Zuko are you trying to say that he's going to be very handsome, very kind, knows how to treat a woman and is happy with the way I am?" Zuko blushed and looks away then nods. "Good." You gently made him look at you. "I'm sure I'll love him." You gently kiss Zuko which he kisses back. You pulled away smiling. "I guess my parents will be happy that I've finally found a husband." Zuko smiles. "So am I."