Adorable {Teo x Reader}

Sorry if he's OOC I don't know him that well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had been walking around town. You didn't fit in much since you were always trying to leave the temple to explore, but you would earth bend so you wouldn't get hurt. If you had parents they'd probably get onto you, but they died a long time ago. The only person that would hang out with you is Teo. He was cute and adorable. You had grown to have a crush on him, but unknown to you he felt the same way. You were going to hang out, but you didn't feel like bothering him since the Avatar and his friends came. You didn't care that the Avatar was there. "Hey (Y/n) don't you want to meet the Avatar?" You shook your head. "Not really. He's just some kid. I don't really care. Just because he's the Avatar doesn't make him better than us." Teo laughed at your answer. "Come one (Y/n) he's not that bad of a person." You sigh as you turn to look at your friend. "Teo. I can tell he's destined for great things, but I don't want to met him." You started to walk off when Teo grabs your hand and pulls you onto his lap. You blushed and squeaked. "Teo!" He laughs as he wraps his arms around your waist. "Yes (Y/n)?" You glare at him blushing. You ended up looking away not being able to be mad at him if you looked at him. "Why do you have to be so adorable." That sounded more like a statement than a question. "I could ask you the same thing." You looked back at him and kiss his cheek. "You're so lucky I can't stay mad at you." Teo smiles blushing. "I could never get mad at you." You smile at him. "I know."