Acceptance {Aang x Mermaid Reader}

Requested by @Lady_Saki01
F/c= favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you were little you knew you were different. You weren't only a waterbender, but you could turn into a mermaid. You didn't have a family since your dad died when you were little and your mom well.... You never met your mom so you don't know anything about her... Well anyways you were currently sitting on some beach you swam to. You started out at the water, it was peaceful. That is until you saw a flying bison. You panicked and hid in the water. You watched the bison land. "A flying bison... I thought all airbenders were dead..." You watched a cute boy got off the bison's head. "Good job Appa." You saw three others get off of Appa's back. "Katara come on. I won and you lost just admit it." You knew that name. She was one of the last waterbenders in the southern tribe. That must be her brother Sokka. "Sokka's right Katara." You looked at the blind girl. "Toph don't agree with him." You giggled a little to loud. They heard you and looked towards your direction as you put your head under the water. "What was that?" You poked your head out of the water. "Who is that?!?!" You giggled as Sokka over reacted. "(Y/n)." You smiled at them. The boy you thought was cute had airbended to where you were. You looked up at him. "You're the Avatar, aren't you?" You had excitement in your eyes. He blushes and nods. "I'm Aang." You waterbend yourself up so you're sitting beside him. You tail was visible. It was a beautiful shade of (f/c). "Whoa! You're a mermaid!" You blushed and nodded. "Yeah, but I'm able to turn into a human as well." Aang was so amazed. "That's awesome! Do you want join us?" You smiled brightly. "I'd love to!" You made your tail become legs. You wore a black tank top and a long (f/c) skirt. You were finally accepted in the world. That was just the beginning of a wonderful friendship and relationship with Aang and the others.

{Rewriting} Avatar Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें