✨The Way They Compliment You-Losers

✨Bill
-Indirectly
-"Hey, Y/N! I like your shirt! It looks nice on you."
-"The sun is making your eyes stand out from here and it's really pretty."
-"Watcha doing? Drawing? That looks pretty good! You're talented at drawing *insert thing*."

✨Beverly
-Confidently and directly
-"What's up, Y/N? You're looking cute today, but that's like every other day."
-"You're so sweet, you know that?"
-"I'm so lucky to have you, cutie."

✨Ben
-Directly but either in a shy manner or indirectly
-"Hey, Y/N, I just wanted to tell you that I think your hair looks really nice today. If that's not a weird thing to say..."
- "What are you talking about? You're so adorable! If you don't mind me saying so..."

✨Richie
-Confidently and kinda dumb (yaknow what I mean?)
-"Yo, Y/N, I've gotta be honest with you, your outfit is looking gorgeous today, but it'd look even more gorgeous on my floor."
-"Cmon, Y/N! You sure are stubborn to be such a hottie."
- "Oh, shut up, sugar tits. You know I love you." (LMAOO IM CRYING AT THIS ONE)

✨Eddie
-Directly, and not in an overly gushy way (like with Ben or Mike, etc.)
- "Thanks for helping me today, Y/N. You're so sweet to me."
- "I don't think you should worry about changing, I think the outfit you have on now is gorgeous on you."
- "I hope you know how beautiful you are."

✨Stan
-Directly, and very loving
-"You look so gorgeous today, angel!"
- "You're so amazing, and I appreciate you so very much."
- "There's nobody I love more in this world than you, Y/N."

✨Mike
-Directly, confidently, and super loving
-"You're so pretty, baby."
- "I am so glad you're a part of my life! I hope you know how much I love you."
- "I'm so lucky  you're mine, angel. I'd do anything for you."