✨How You Meet-Losers Club

✨Bill- As sad as it sounds, you met at Georgie's funeral. After the service, you went to offer Bill some kindness and a shoulder to lean on.

✨Beverly- You live in the same apartment complex as her. You thought she was pretty cool, but you only really met her when she bumped into you when she was coming down the stairs outside.

✨Ben- You stood up for him once when some other kids (not the Bowers Gang) were picking on him. He came to you to tell you his appreciation :)

✨Richie- You met him at the Pharmacy. He was waiting for Eddie (who was inside) and you guys sparked up a conversation while he was waiting.

✨Eddie- You met him in front of the Neibolt House, surprisingly. You were just walking around the streets near it and accidentally came down Neibolt street. You saw him crouched down, picking up his pills and decided to ask if he needed help or refills or anything.

✨Stan- You met Stan at the park. You weren't birdwatching, you were just walking around and soaking up some sun. You kept stealing glances at him, because you thought he was a cutie. He soon noticed, patting the seat next to him on the bench he sat on. You blushed but gladly took a seat.

✨Mike- You met in town. You were riding your bike, lost in a dream, when Mike had to swerve to avoid crashing into you. He started to talk to you, causing you to snap out of your daydream. You were quite embarrassed, but he really didn't mind :) he just wanted you to be okay and was glad he noticed you.