Chapter Two

"My story starts before King Technoblade, when there were only two kingdoms. The End and the Nether. They lived mostly peacefully until one day, the Nethers created a monster so powerful that it could incinerate an entire village in one blow. They called it the Wither. To counter this creature, the Enders created the Ender Dragon, a beast the size of a warship that blew purple poison instead of flame. Using these horrific creatures, the two kingdoms battled until the dragon was defeated. It dropped a single egg, with the Nethers stole to strengthen their kingdom. Defeated, the Enders were forced to split into different kingdoms, all under the rule of the Wither King. Suddenly, the egg hatched, and released an explosion that killed off the King Wither and his guard. The Nethers soon split like the Enders, and they all lived under their own rule."

George scowled. "What does this have to do with King Technoblade?"

Darryl smiled thinly. "All in good time, young one." He cleared his throat and continued.

"One of those kingdoms was the Kingdom of Porcus, whose inhabitants were all hybrids of pigs. The reason why they were like this is unknown, but it may have to do with the radioactive substances used during the Netherend War. These people were skilled in combat, their boarish blood giving them an advantage in brute strength. They were descended from the Nethers. This is where Dave was born."

The pink-haired boy lay in his bed, rubbing his tongue over his newly-grown tusks. They grew in once a Porcus turned 12, which in his case had happened two weeks prior. Heaving himself off of his mattress, he patted his small dog Floof and went over to his closet, picking out his favorite outfit. He slipped on some tan breeches, buttoning up his pure white undershirt and slipping on a red cloak with white fluff. Carefully putting on his crown over his ears, he crossed his arms behind him regally and strode outside his bedroom, meeting his mother in her study.

She fixed her crimson gaze to his, smiling warmly. "Hello, dear. Ready?"

Dave pulled on the collar of his tunic, smiling weakly back at his mother. "I guess," he said in a monotone voice, trademark of the men of Porcus. His mother stood up, fixing his blood-red robe while she spoke.

"Before you meet the prince of Adamantem, you need to remember some things. You have to be nice to him for two reasons. One, we're trying to ally with the Adamas, and two, he looks a bit...oh, how should I put this...odd."

"I know what an Adamas looks like, mother." David said, huffing as she fixed the cloak to the wrong position.

"Yes, but he also has an illness that makes his tongue stick out a bit and make his words a bit mixed up. He's a bit younger than you, so I expect you to be well behaved and make him feel welcome so we can negotiate with the king and queen. Am I clear?"

Dave nodded. "Crystal. By the way, what is this boy's name?"

His mother finished fixing his cloak. She smoothed out her red skirt, the trademark color of Porcus. "His name is Zak, dear. Now hurry along. You're wasting time." She missed his forehead, smoothing out his ruffled hair and gesturing him out the door.

"Was that King Zak?" Asked Nick, the boy wearing white.

"Yes," Darryl answered. "Let's continue."

Dave fidgeted next to his father's throne, cherry-red eyes flicking from his father to the door. Where was Prince Zak and his royal family?

The door swung open, revealing a group of three people, all with skin the color of the sky. Between the two adults, a small boy with hair as light as blue could be without counting as white cowered. He hung his head to the ground, cobalt blue eyes staring at his sleeves that were two sizes too long.

His mother nudged him. "Go say hello, dear."

He furrowed his brow. "Isn't that Father's job?"

His mother sighed. "I meant to Zak. He must be scared, meeting the most fearsome kingdom in Old Nether."

Dave sucked in a breath, then walked up to Prince Zak.