RJ

I originally had my one-shots where the reader insert was gender neutral, but for this one-shot, the reader is a girl. Sorry if you are a boy or if you are gender neutral and you're reading this, I don't mean to offend you 💜

Of course school is agreeably the place we call hell (sorry if you like school), but the feeling of hell is what you're going through right now.

No it's not sitting in a math classroom with one minute seeming like an eternity. It was a Saturday, so no school (again with apologies, this might be the last one, but sorry if you have school on Saturdays).

No it was worse than that. It was the feeling of aching in your downstairs area with the last supplement you have, curled into a ball with no way to make it better. It didn't help that you had a date later with your boyfriend RJ.

You had to end up cancelling your plans with him because you were feeling unwell. But a few minutes after texting him, you heard a knock on your front door. Slowly, you made your way to the door and opened it.

A wild boyfriend appeared.

" I got you a few things for you to feel better," he said, holding up the plastic bag full of necessities, pain killers, and your favorite snacks and candy.

You thanked him and let him inside. You sat on the couch while he took the snacks out of the bag and brought them to you.

The both of you watched tv while eating, your head resting on his shoulder. You soon fell asleep, lightly snoring (or if you don't snore or don't have tonsils like me, you breathe heavily). RJ then moved the both of you so that he was laying on his back with you on top of him.

"I love you, y/n," he whispered to you, then fell asleep.