Koya

Requested by: @JiminsHolyJams

You woke up feeling relaxed and peaceful, yet annoyed that you couldn't go back to sleep. You look at your now boyfriend and you remember yesterday.

~Flashbakie~

You were playing video games with Cooky and Shooky. Koya was sleeping on the couch while you were playing on the floor. You heard a small noise coming from Koya but you thought nothing of it and continued to play with Cooky and Shooky.

Koya continuously made noises which you thought was coming from him during his sleep when you didn't hear him. You all paused for snacks and you got up only to see that Koya was gone. The only thing left was a toy koala ear.

You picked it up and went to his room since you knew where it was from the last time you visited. You knocked on the door only to hear a muffled "go away". You felt bad, even if you didn't know why he got in a bad mood.

You opened the door to see Koya on his bed facing the other way. You went to go and hug him, which he tensed up at first, but eased into your touch.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You asked him.

He nodded his head yes and sat up.

"I was jealous. Jealous because you were around the others. I want to spend more time with you. I like - no - love you y/n."

You felt a little guilty that you didn't spend time with him, considering that you love him too.

"I... love you too, Koya. I just wasn't sure when to confess," you told him.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

~end of flashback~

You smile at your cute boyfriend lightly snoring and kiss his forehead.

"I love you."

~the end~