Shooky

"Aw, aren't you at least a little bit sure that today's anything special?" Shooky pouts at you, referring to his birthday today.

"No, I'm sure," You reply to him, feeling a little guilty about lying to him to surprise him later today.

"Okay," was all he grumbled before going upstairs.

"I'm staying with Cooky today and nothing can stop me!" He shouts from upstairs and slams the bedroom door.

Perfect! That should give me enough time to prepare the surprise you think to yourself and smile. You go on your phone and pretend to scroll through social media when you heard Shooky's footsteps coming down the stairs. You didn't want Shooky to suspect anything from you so you wait for him to leave the front door to start the surprise.

~time skip brought to u by this:

:) you're welcome~

You finally complete your surprise, a cookie cake, and grin in satisfaction.

Now to get Shooky you sigh to yourself, remembering what he said earlier. Then an idea popped in your head. I should scare him into coming here!

A few seconds later you find yourself waiting for Shooky to pick up the phone. Once he picked up the phone, he mumbled a "what" to answer the phone.

"...I fell down the stairs," you said quietly only to have Shooky frantically search for his keys, forgetting to hang up. You ended phone call, giggling to yourself as you went to go hide under the table the surprise was on.

You listened as the jingling of the keys were unlocking the door. Once he stepped inside he gasped. He ran up to the cookie cake, smiling widely. You sneakily crawled to him and hugged his shin.

"Do you like it?" You ask him.

"I love it. Thank you y/n!" He beamed at you. Then he frowned.

"You aren't actually hurt are you?"

"Nope!"

Yay, I'm not dead! I am alive and well. Here's a picture of a cookie cake if you don't know what the heck that is:

:) I didn't have any ideas for this oneshot so please excuse it being awhile

:) I didn't have any ideas for this oneshot so please excuse it being awhile. Also @TaehyungsBleach wanted a Shooky oneshot so ta-ta! (instead of ta-da, get it? No? Okay I'll leave) XD