Cooky

Requested by: @internationalgameboi thank you for the request and I hope this is good!

"Cooky! I'm going to the store to get a few things from the store. I'll be home soon!" You called out to your husband (yes, husband) of now one year, Cooky.

He responded with an "alright," then continued to do whatever he was doing at the moment. You, after hearing his response, smiled before walking out of the house to go to the store.

~Le fancy time skip~

After getting what you needed from the store to make dinner and anniversary cake, you went home. When walking into the living room, you notice that Cooky wasn't downstairs, which was a great relief because you wanted to surprise him.

After preparing the food and cake you go looking for Cooky upstairs, but to no avail. You try calling him on your phone but it went automatically to voicemail. You sigh and sit on the couch, wondering where he could be. He didn't say where, when, or if he was leaving. I wonder where he could've gone.

You felt worried for him, but knew he might come back home, so you fell asleep on the couch waiting for Cooky.

~another time skip brought to you by:

:,) so cute~

When you wake up you are *magically* in the bedroom, laying on the bed.

"Hello, love," You hear your husband greet you.

"Where were you? I was pretty worried about you," you responded tiredly.

"I was getting you a gift. The necklace you've always wanted," he answered timidly and handed you a box.

You opened the box and saw the necklace you wanted from your favorite jewelry store (Cooky bought your engagement ring there) but never had the opportunity/courage to get.

"Thank you! You're the best!" You exclaimed, hugging him.

"Anything for my wife."

I know I have been inactive for who knows how long, but it's a new year and I should probably get back to posting. Also I'm excited for BTS' comeback! (Haha, I've been dead for too long.) Anyway I hope you enjoyed and hopefully there will be more! Bye 🥰