𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚...

Mature content ahead (18+)

"Nahin...no means no hum aisa nahin kar sakte."

Aditya sighed while slouching his shoulders in front of his exasperated wife.

'C'mmon meri Urdu queen kab se drama queen bangayi. Main hoon na.'

To say that Zoya was annoyed was an understatement to top it all her husband's irritatingly charming boyish smile plastered on his face while her heart had already come to her mouth. 

"Aditya how can you even do this and you said you are making amends for yesterday how?"

He loved when her button nose flared in anger while her eyes still had that morning sleep, Aditya had to literally drag her out of bed like a school going child and get her ready for his surprise.

'Chalo ab enough of the theatricals shehzadi  ab aapki sawari taiyar hai.'

He announced as a flying chopper stood next to them while he held her hands and led her to the cockpit, as the pilot left the seat for Aditya, the sound  of the wind was so strong as he made her wear the headset. 

"Aditya aap jante hai na humein planes se kitna darr lagta hai,my nailmarks in your hands while flying here from India was  not enough for you na?"

She gritted her teeth while he feigned being hurt as she hit on his arms, Zoya closed her eyes tight as she could sense them leaving the ground, one phobia she could never overcome ever since she was a little girl was her fear of flying. Even during utmost emergency when she had no choice but to get in the aeroplane it was a pre condition that her ammi had to be seated next to her holding her hands throughout the journey. 

"You know you were right yesterday, you have so many faults and it is only me who thinks you're perfect."

She opened her eyes and glared at him, as he smiled while keenly focusing on the flight of the engine.

"For one, how can someone be so much pampered by everyone in the family. Princess Zoya."

He called teasingly.

'Agar itna hi problem hai humse toh shaadi kyun ki?'

She retorted turning into an annoyed but adorable little girl, this was one peculiarity about the woman seated next to him that made him fall head over heels in love with her. Zoya came across as this responsible elder daughter of the family who took care of everyone she loved but was equally spoilt by her near and dear ones.

"Ssshhh...look out there."

She looked ahead and witnessed the morning sky blending into purple and sea green colour and from the window the coastline was a clear sea green. At once Aditya lowered the engine and flew right above the coastline.

"How is the view madam?"

'It's beyond beautiful. Bas aap speed matt kijiye aur woh tricks bhi nahin jo videos mein dekh kar jaan nikalti hai.'

"Kaise tricks? Yeh wala toh nahin?"

Zoya screamed as Aditya glided the plane above the coast, as the sky met the sea in the horizon the two lovers with enthralled hearts cruised through the air. 

'Thank you for the joyride.'

Zoya hugged him after they landed, hiding her face in his strong chest blushing deep red as she felt his lips on the crown of her head. It took every ounce of her courage to look straight into those fierce eyes brimming with a dark pool of passion. Nervously she entangled her fingers with his and brought it softly to her lips. A surge of confidence alien to her earlier washed through her as the waves crashed on the rocks. She led him to with a smile of a seductress, he followed like a lost little boy as her hips swayed in an enchanting rhythm.