𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈

Zoya nuzzled her face inhaling his distinct masculine smell on the bedsheet only to realise that the other side of the bed was empty leaving her astonished at the dull ache she felt in his absence. Aditya was nowhere to be seen and realisation dawned upon her that she had overslept and she was no longer in her home in Mussoorie and it was expected of her to dress up and meet her in laws at the breakfast table. A thought crossed her mind to call her parents but decided to do so after she freshened up. 

"Just hold on a second ammi I am giving her the phone."

Aditya stopped midway dumstruck to see his wife draped in a gorgeous saree fixing her hair looking so fresh that he did not want her to leave the room. He was so immersed in her morning radiance that for once it slipped from his mind that he had been carrying the breakfast tray with his mother in law in the other side of the line. Zoya shifted her glance from the him to the fancy tray of food wondering if he made everything on his own. It was only her father's voice in the line that made her come out of her thoughts.

"There's still a long way to go when it comes to me and my father in law, he hardly smiles forget about talking to me."

He spoke as she disconnected the phone, while busily preparing the table for her to eat with the enthusiasm of  a little boy filled with mischief and innocence.

'Aditya why did you prepare all this we should be eating outside with everyone. Atleast I don't make things difficult for you with abbu but you na...I don't know what ma must be thinking about me'.

Zoya whined irritated at her husbands wide glee, she quickly melted when her mouth was filled with fruit muesli with lots of nuts. 

"I don't want you to go to the battle without a sumptuous breakfast baby and your not supposed to waste exotic fruits it's considered rude especially in the army."

She could neither chew nor swallow as his voice drawled into a sexy tone while licking a small piece of fruit at the corner of her lips. 

'How come you have turned so flirtatious all of a sudden.'

Zoya asked playfully, admiring her man with his messy hair and simple t-shirt with jumper and track pants still oozing charm unapologetically. Before he could reply she pushed him away to get dressed and they walked hand in hand to meet everyone in the main hall. Aditya was glad to see Zoya hugging Noor the moment they saw each other in the hallway, she will always have her sister next to her even when I am not there at times he sighed to himself. Anjana had hosted a small gathering for the womenfolk where all the ladies from her circle wanted to meet Zoya and Zoya was relieved that Shakshi aunty and Noor were there to give her company. The entire day was spent on changing sarees and jewelleries from one expensive to the other as there were so many functions lined up for her.

Finally when the evening was over Zoya tried to call Aditya for the entire day not only was she away from him but he had only replied to one of her many messages. She asked Noor and Arjun about his wherabouts but they had no clue, 

'must be in the garage beta all grumpy and sulking.'

Harshvardhan said while playing with Anant, she smiled while acknowledging Anant's toys as the little boy too wanted some of his badi ammi's time. 

'These boyes are such attention seekers I tell you, Adi, Arjun and now Anant all were so demanding it is only when Noor came to the house that I realised for the first time that children especially girls are not at all demanding.'

Zoya smiled listening intently to her father in law, they sat on the bench while Anant played around in the garden.

'Papa I hope I am as good a daughter in law as Noor, and thanks to you and ma for taking care of my younger sister,'