Chapter 15

It was party time again and this time I was actually looking for some fun. After a day of just walking around aimlessly with Cameron who wanted to make sure I would actually attend the party and not run off right before. Something I tried before and it worked until Maria came after me and made me go home away from the diner. 

" you actually look excited" Cameron noted standing in the kitchen as I nodded my head grabbing another cherry from the bowl. 

" first party I want to attend" I tell him, playing around with the cherry stem, twirling it around my tongue. 

" you found yourself a saint, who doesn't love parties" Sebastian exclaimed from his seat at the table. I looked over at his shocked face, as his mom glared at him. 

" I think it's wonderful that she isn't some party girl" She replied with a smile. I smiled back at her as Sebastian widened his eyes. 

" she looks like a complete goddess and is actually a nerd, no offence but your a nerd" He said with a shrug. 

" I am not a nerd" I exclaimed chucking a cherry at his face. 

I was not nerd, it showed with my grades from the physics exams and the statistics exams from last year. Definitely not my shining year but I passed. Besides being a nerd is actually pretty great, you get good grades and now what you want in life. I wish I was more like that. 

" sweetheart remember our party days" Their dad smirked, winking at his wife. She turned a beet red, smacking his arm. 

" do not" She warned as he took her hand, looking at Cam, Bastian and I. 

I loved old stories especially from older couples. 

" it was a college party we met, I was trying to impress your mother and she did not like me at all and I drank a lot to get some courage and as I was walking to her I fell into the pool dragging her with me, after we got out she punched me so hard I landed back in the pool" He laughed as we all looked over at their mom.

She was smiling to herself, before landing a punch on his shoulder. 

" by the way we totally got it on later on, she wanted me, all it takes-" With that she cleared her throat, clamping her hand on his mouth. 

The three of us burst out laughing watching as the older couple was bickering about who wanted it more. They were so cute and still so in love with each other. It was something I wanted in the future, a husband who was still in love as if we just met. 

" alright we need to get ready for tomorrow as well" Cameron said coming over to me and taking my hand as I waved at his parents. 

" wait I want to hug a saint" Bastian yelled coming over and wrapping his arms around me, my feet being lifted off the ground.

" Bastian, leave the girl alone, I swear your the reason why we don't go to family events" His mom muttered shaking her head. 

" ok last time was not my fault" He defended, setting me back down on the ground. 

The whole family gave him the " are you kidding me" look as he held his hands in a surrendering way. 

" you slept with the bride to be" 

" I thought she was a bridesmaid" He exclaimed with a smirk. 

I widened my eyes as Cameron glared at Sebastian, pulling me closer to him. 

" well at least Danny did not marry that wretched girl" Sebastian said earning a look from all of them again. 

" with that great family memory, we are going" Cameron muttered dragging me away from the kitchen and upstairs.