Chapter 8

Cameron and I were on our way to his house. Apparently only his older brother was going to be home and that was all. I was going to meet another person that actually shared the same genes as him. I've never seen or met any of his family members. But at the same time we just started talking. 

" I feel so honored" I told him with a large smile as he handed over my starbucks cup that he took a sip out of. 

" you should be sweetheart, your one of the few" He chuckled, glancing at me before looking back onto the road. 

" I get to see how the great Cameron lives and where he eats and sleeps" I exclaimed in a fan girl voice as he cracked a smile. 

" your one of the pretty cute fan girls" 

" one of the cutest? listen here buddy, were fake married like I need to be the number one" I tutted, poking his shoulder.

" oh I am so sorry for insulting you there" He answered in a sarcastic tone. I widened my eyes, smacking him lightly. 

" your not off to a good start, second strike" 

" what happens if I get three strikes? you gonna kiss me again" he questioned with a smirk, turning into one of the busier streets. 

I gasped wanting to say something but decided against it. There were times where insults flew out of my mouth but not today. I had no comebacks whatsoever. I blamed no coffee and also no sleep on my brain not functioning properly. 

" so my brother is not the most subtle when it comes to girls" 

" so he's one of those" I ask, playing around with the berries in my refresher. 

" you can say that" He mumbled, pulling into a smaller street with just a couple of houses. 

The reason being they were huge, like really big. Almost white house big. I didn't notice we drove into the rich community.  

" this is your house" I asked as he pulled into a long driveway. 

The house was at least 3 stories tall, a large fountain in the front and lots of trees and flowers surrounding it. Overall it was all around beautiful. One of the biggest houses I've seen in a while. I would have never guessed he had this much money well his parents. I mean he drove a regular car as any high school kid would, a Dodge Dart. I was surprised .

" no it is not my house I just decided to take you to some random house walk inside and pretend they are my family" He told me adding a touch of sassiness in there. 

" i don't like this attitude mister" I wag my finger at him before stepping out of the car and onto the gravel. 

We walked over to the large french doors as he pulled out a key and twisted it to the side, the french doors swinging open. The inside was even more pretty than the outside. It wasn't bare or too spacious like some mansions were. It had a homey and warm feel to it. 

Pictures hung all around the walls and paintings as well. There were shoes strewn about the foyer and jackets. It looked like a normal house but much bigger. 

" oh my gosh is that you" I exclaimed pointing to the picture that hung above a small wooden desk with small trinkets lying about. 

Sure enough it was Cameron with a small puppy, his hair was all over the place as snow covered most of it. He had a huge smile on his face, and the dog was licking his face as well. It was pretty cute and he seemed happy. 

I looked at the other pictures which had a man and woman with Cam and another boy along with a small girl. All the pictures were of Cam when he was atleast 7 and older. None when he was a baby.