▪️01▪️

A/N : a short story in Sotus:Hiraeth universe.

▪️01▪️

▪️01▪️

Rojanapat & Sutthiluck household 

" Is everything ready ? " Arthit asked on the phone after getting a positive reply from the other end, he quickly cut the call. 

Arthit Rojanapat, now one of the most famous actors of Thailand, laid in his bed, unable to sleep, diligently waiting for his husband of 22 years to arrive home. The brilliant pneuro-surgeon Kongpob Suthiluck.

Arthit has always been and still is, even at the age of 50 was considered the heartthrob of the nation, yet his heart had only ever beate for Kongpob since his retina captured Kongpob's face in La Desiré , almost 23 years ago. It has become a ritual for him to wait for his husband since he is unable to sleep till he makes sure Kong is well fed and able to sleep. 

Why do you ask ? 

That's a story for another day. Many things happened in these 22 years. A successful rise in both their careers, beautiful addition of three kids that only added bliss to their lives and some incidents that Arthit would not like to recall, especially when it's Kongpob's 49th birthday in just two seconds. 

" Jaan, Happy B'day" Arthit texted as the clock struck 12. 

" You still awake old man ? " Came the instant reply.

Old my ass ! Arthit swore. 

" Old 😤? Fine. Let's see if you still think I'm old after what I have planned for you tonight 😈" 

"Overdose of ecstasy leads to death Rojanapat. " Came the instant reply. 

" Arthit ! Can't you differentiate between my messages and Sook's . That was Sook messing with you?.

By the way ... Thank you. ( Old man 😁) "

Bloody Soot ! 

Yeah, even in all 23 years, Soot's brain hasn't ripened a bit, it's only his hairs that turned grey. 

" Do you wish to die early, Soot ? 👿" Arthit replied. To which only a middle finger came as an answer. 

" Sook only came to mess with u 😁. He is back on his duty. 

Don't wait, it will take another two hours for me to come home. Bye . Love you😘. Gotta go, see you soon. " 

Arthit smiled at the phone as if Kong could see him. 

" Love you to the moon and back.😍 " Arthit replied. It wasn't even an exaggeration. He really did love Kong even to the galaxy and back

" Cheesy 🤢. " Came the reply. 

*********

As Kong predicted, Arthit was wide awake, he even welcomed Kong with a hungry kiss when the latter walked through the doors, tired after long hours of duty.