thank you

Just gonna put this song here so that you can listen to it and reminisce about this book. This is Fay and Eden's song (just replace the word girl with boy) and I already miss writing about them so much :(

Okay, now let me just say THANK YOU! Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, sharing, and/or adding this book to a reading list. Whatever it was you did, thank you for it!

This book was SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE! I've never enjoyed writing as much. I could relate to all of my characters in such a unique and personal way, and I loved being able to make things more realistic. It was a lot more mature than Jack of Clubs or Ace of Spades, but I think I'm almost better at this style than that one.

I posted this on a whim, and holy fuck am I glad that I did. I knew what I wanted to happen from the very start, and I'm so proud of myself for getting to the end. I think that this book came out a lot better than JoC did, even though everyone seems to love that one.

This book has been edited twice now, so hopefully there aren't very many mistakes left.

I think in the perspective of a portfolio, yimv is far more likely to be recognized. It was just overall an improvement upon what everyone knows me for, and I think I'm more likely to do something like this in the future.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Point is, thank you and I love you all! Can't wait to post some more books! :))) <333