Enter: The Uzumaki Siblings

Start from the beginning

Naruko:so what? Y/n is here with me it's not like there's anyone else waiting for me!

He stared at her foe a bit before speaking again.

Iruka:Naruko?

Naruko:what do you want now, sensei?

Iruka:well, I was juat thinking, mabey after you clean this all up, I could take you out for some ramen. The good stuf what do you think?

He looked down at her and her mood completely changed.

Naruko:Now that's some serious motivation! I'll have thus clean in no time!

Y/n:well since you put it like that guess you can handle this by yourself.

Naruko:yeah I can do this!

Y/n:hehe just for some ramen? Man you really are crazy for the stuff.

Naruko:well its the best thing ever so-

She was interrupted by a flick on her head.

Naruko:ow hey!

Y/n:make sure you have a balanced diet and not just ramen.

Naruko:hey it has all the healthy things I need! Besides I don't know if i should listen to you after that flick.

Y/n:*sigh* whatever. I'm gonna go train.

He said and jumped down and walked away. After she finished it was night time and she and Iruka were eating ramen.

Iruka:Naruko.

Naruko:hm?

Iruka:Why would you do that to the hokage faces? I mean you know who the hokahe are don't you?

Naruko:'course I do.

She then finished her food and put her bowl down.

Naruko:Everybody knows. They were the greatest shinobi of their time, right? The best of the best. Undefeated ninja champs. And the fourth hokage's the one who saved the village from the Nine-tailed Fox and Ten tailed Wolf. He was the most amazing.

Iruka:Than why did you-

Naruko:Because I'm going to he greater than any of them. Me. Naruko the next hokage a ninja legend. Then everybody will stop disrespecring me and look up to me. Believe it!...Uh, by the way. I kinda want to ask a little favor, sensei.

Iruka:you want another bowl?

Naruko:uh-uh, I wanna try on your head band come on please?

She said in a praying motion.

Iruka:uh...oh this? No way. You can only wear the leaf headband when you finally graduate from the academy and become a ninja. You've gotta pass the test tomorrow.

Naruko:that is so uncool.

Iruka:*chuckles*Hey, is that why you took off your goggles?

Naruko:I want another bowl!

She then went home and started to get ready for bed.

Naruko:hey y/n are you ready for the test tomorrow?

No one responded she was confused and said again.

Naruko:y/n? Big brother are you home?

She went to his room and saw no ome there.

Naruko:guess not.

Elsewhere y/n was seen dirty and panting he had been training for a while. But the view of his eyes were covered. Because of his hair.