8: Misunderstanding

In the morning

Gulf opened his eyes and saw something shocking. Shirtless Max and Tul were sleeping beside him. " What? " said Gulf. Gulf immediately took his clothes, wore them and ran out of the room. He started finding Mew but couldn't find him. Gulf took this phone from the dining table and called Mew. " Phi? Where are you??? " asked Gulf. " Oh Gulf...you're awake...I'm at the office but why are you crying?? " said Mew. Gulf hangs up. " Gulf?!?! GULF?!?! " said Mew. Gulf rushed out of the house and went to his house. Meanwhile Mew rushed to his own house to find Gulf. " Gulf?????? Where are you baby??? " shouted Mew. He went to the store room but he could only see his naked friends.

" ASSHOLES GET UP! " shouted Mew. " Uh..uh..what happened? " asked Max. " Where's Gulf!? " asked Mew. " We don't know " said Tul. " What do you mean huh? " asked Mew. " Mew c'mon dude...leave the topic " said Max. " MAX!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? YOU TRIED TO FUCK HIM LAST NIGHT! " shouted Mew. " I'm sorry for that but c'mon chill " said Max. " Mew...I'm sorry it too " said Tul. Mew scratched his head and rushed to Gulf's house. Mew saw that the main door is open so he went in and started shouting Gulf's name. " Baby please come here....I'm sorry " said Mew infront of Gulf's bedroom. Gulf was laying on bed and crying his heart out. " Go away phi...I don't want to talk " said Gulf. " Gulf please...let me clear out this thing...open the door " said Mew.

Gulf finally opened the door after 30 minutes. " Finally Gulf...I was so scared " said Mew while hugging Gulf. Gulf pushed him back. " Phi...just say what you want to and leave " said Gulf. " Gulf...I'm so sorry for whatever happened last night " said Mew. " Sorry? SORRY? SERIOUSLY? BOTH OF YOUR FRIENDS FUCKED ME! " shouted Gulf. " Wait what? You are misunderstanding them " said Mew. " No I'm not because I saw them laying naked beside me! " said Gulf. " Umm...I know but I was the one who fucked you " said Mew. " Stop lying....I know we had sex but phi Max did tried to fuck me! " said Gulf. " That was a dare Gulf...but I apologise for that " said Mew. " Dare??? You let your friends fuck your boyfriend! " said Gulf. " I'm sorry Gulf really sorry " said Mew while crying.

" Please leave me alone " said Gulf. " But..." Mew was cut my Gulf. " Please phi...I beg you " said Gulf. " Fine Gulf as you wish " said Mew and he left. Mew was crying but was also mad at his friends so he decided to go home. " Why god? Why me always? Why do I have to get hurt always? " murmured Gulf. Gulf switched off his phone, locked his room and laid on his bed while he's still crying. Mew went to his house but he couldn't find Max and Tul. He looked at his phone and saw Max's text.

The text:-

Max: We are leaving. I'm sorry for whatever happened.

" Max! You have to apologise to him or else I'm not sparing you! " said Mew to himself. Mew felt tired so he went to his bedroom and slept. After 5hours Mew woke up and tried to call Gulf but his phone was switched off. Mew was getting tensed, it was already 8p.m. Gulf wasn't sleeping instead he was sitting in the dark room and looking at the sweet pictures of his Phi Mew. "Phi Mew....you are only mine " said Gulf. " Phi Mew....I loved you so much but you cheated on me...why? Am I that bad? " said Gulf. Gulf switched onn his phone and saw he has 40 missed calls from Mew. He called him back. " Thank god Gulf....you finally answered to my call....are you fine " said Mew. " Phi...I'm fine don't worry...just take care of yourself and I'm resigning from work " said Gulf.

Mew was so shocked after what Gulf said. " Gulf....Please don't...Please...baby come back please " said Mew. " Phi...its too late " said Gulf. " Give me another chance please " said Mew. " I'm going to send the resignation letter through messenge...I'm not going to office anymore " said Gulf. " Gulf?? Please...listen to me " said Mew. " I'm sorry phi " said Gulf and he hung up. " Shit...dad's gonna kill me now " said Mew to himself. Mew called Bright and Mild but they didn't pick up too. " Maybe I have to go to Gulf's house now " said Mew and he rushed. After he reached Gulf's house he saw the main door was locked. He asked his neighbours but they said they didn't see Gulf. Mew got a sudden text from Gulf.

The text:-

Gulf: Here's the resignation letter...and please don't come to my house because I won't be living there anymore.

" Wait whaaaat! " said Mew.

What's gonna happen next?😚

Stay tuned for more chapters😙

BYE~~~