19. Time for changes

At Mew's place

" Son " called Mr. Suppasit. " Hm " said Mew. " My secret agent just informed me that Gulf and his friends had left Thailand forever " said Mr. Suppasit. " What? Nonsense " said Mew. " I'm telling the truth if you think I'm lying then check your phone, Mild, Bright and Win had sent their resignation letters " said Mr. Suppasit. Mew didn't waste a second and opened his emails. He was shocked seeing that his dad is actually true. " This can't happen, Gulf can't do this to me " said Mew. " Well he did so let's not waste anymore time and get ready, we are going for shopping " said Mr. Suppasit. " Shopping? " asked Mew. " For your wedding " said Mr. Suppasit. " Dad! " shouted Mew. " You dare to shout at me, if you do this again I'll tell my agents to do " That " thing with Gulf " said Mr. Suppasit. Mew was again shut, he couldn't do anything.

In Switzerland

" Ah it was long journey " said Bright laying on the sofa. " Get up I'll make coffee for you guys " said Win. " Thanks " said Mild. Gulf was still in his thoughts, thinking about his lover. He kept on checking his phone but no texts came from Mew. " Block Mew right now Gulf " ordered Win. " I can't " cried Gulf. " Can't huh? What the fuck do you think of yourself Gulf? You still love that bastard? Why the fuck are you hurting yourself!? Go the fuck back to Thailand if you want " shouted Win. " Win calm down, don't scold him so much " said Mild. " It will take time for him for forget the past " said Bright. " I'm sorry " said Win and hugged Gulf. " It's okay I know you want my betterment " said Gulf.

In the shopping mall

" Hello dad " said Mai. " Hello my child " said Mr. Suppasit. Mew rolled his eyes seeing Mai. " By the way, he is not your dad " said Mew. " He soon will be, am I right dad? " asked Mai. " Ah absolutely " said Mr. Suppasit. " Ugh I feel like vomiting " said Mew lowly. " Nevermind let's go Mew " said Mai holding Mew's arm. " I'll leave you guys here, I have some work so take care " said Mr. Suppasit and left. " Leave my arm " said Mew rudely. " Why? Can't I hold my husband's hand? " asked Mai. " Whatever " said Mew and starting walking. They entered a jewellery shop to buy wedding rings. " See this Mew, isn't it pretty? " asked Mai holding a diamond ring. " Hm it is, but it would look better on Gulf " said Mew and walked away. " That bitchy Gulf again " said Mai to herself. As Mew was walking around the mall, he thought of texting Gulf.

" Oh I'm blocked by him " said Mew sadly. He switched off his phone and went to see Mai. " Done with your job " asked Mew roughly. " Yeah babe I just chose these rings for you and me " said Mai. Mew didn't look at the rings and gave his card to the cashier. " I paid, now you go home and take the rings too, I don't want it " said Mew. " Hey don't forget that your little Gulf's life is in trouble so you better listen to me " whispered Mai. " You too? So now I see, you and dad planned all these " said Mew. " Yes " said Mai. Mai took Mew inside a fancy shop to buy her wedding dress. " Wait for me " said Mai. " I'm doing all these for you Gulf, I hope I meet you soon " said Mew to himself. Mew was waiting for Mai outside the changing room. Suddenly Mai pulled Mew inside the room. " What the fuck, and why the fuck are you naked " said Mew angrily. " Oh I'm just trying to seduce you " said Mew as she unbuckled Mew's pants. " Stop this Mai " said Mew.

Mai didn't listen to Mew. She stood on her tip toes and kissed Mew's lips. Mew didn't kiss her back but also he didn't stop her, he knew his Gulf was in trouble. " Want me to give you a nice blowjob? " asked Mai shamelessly. Mew didn't answer he pushed Mai and went out of the room. " He again left me alone! Fuck you! " said Mai. Mew drove to home and locked himself in his room. " Gulf is not with me, my own dad ruined my life, now I have to marry that crazy lady! I don't want this life, it's better to die " said Mew and cried hard.

In Switzerland

" Let's open our own company " said Mild. " Nice idea but the money? " asked Bright. " I have savings and we can take loads too " said Win. " Gulf, do you like the idea? " asked Bright. " Yes I do, I want to teach Mr. Suppasit a lesson by this " said Gulf. " That's my boy! " patted Win on Gulf's shoulder. " Now it's time for changes " said Mild with a smirk.

What's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned