Special Chapter

Everyone wanted a special chapter so here you go..enjoy ;)

It was the funeral going on. Everyone including, the media and Mew's children were present there except Mr. Suppasit and Fiat. The kids were crying, they couldn't see their daddy and uncle Gulf like this. But also they were strong enough to accept the reality. " Why did daddy leave us " asked Nattarika. " Daddy didn't left us, he is with us always, whenever you miss daddy just remember him and he will be there for you and Nattarin " said Win and hugged Nattarika. " We wanted Uncle Gulf to marry daddy but now they both are gone, they left us, how could they!? " shouted Nattarin while crying. " They didn't leave us, you know, this cruel world wasn't made for loving and caring people like you daddy and uncle Gulf so both of them decided to go for a vacation in heaven " said Mild. " Let's tie a red string on their fingers so that in their next life, they can be together again " said Bright. " Can we tie it please? " asked the kids. " Um...as you wish dear, we won't stop you " said Bright. Nattarika and Nattarin took two red strings and tied it on the fingers of Mew and Gulf. " We wish you both a happy life in heaven " said the kids. The children were very heartbroken, first their mommy ran away with another man and then their daddy and uncle Gulf left them forever.

Now it was the time for the burial, Win didn't want the kids to stay during the burial but they wanted to stay with their daddy and uncle for the last time. The coffins were closed and buried underground. It was a really heartbreaking scenary. " Good bye daddy and uncle Gulf " said Nattarika. " Please visit us in our dreams " said Nattarin. The bodyguards took the kids to the church back. " How could someone die all of a sudden? " asked a reporter. " Is this a accident, suicide or murder? " asked another reporter. The CBI was called to investigate the case, though the three friends knew who were the killers. " Sir, do you doubt anyone? " asked a detective. " No we don't, Gulf came back to Thailand after 7 years and he also never had any kind of enemies here " said Win. " So sir, do you think Mew Suppasit had any kind of enemies? " asked the detective. " No I guess, he was wise and kind man " said Win. " I need revenge " whispered Mild. " Don't worry, we also want revenge and we'll get it! " whispered Bright. Win came back when when we was done asking questions. " It's revenge time guys " said Win with a smirk. " Do you have a plan? " asked Bright. " Just wait and watch " said Win. They decided to adopt Mew's children, their lives were at risk anyway. " Babies for now, go back to your house okay? We'll meet at night " said Win. " Okay uncle " said Nattarin. The bodyguards took the kids back to their house. Fiat was sitting on the sofa and watching the TV. " Hello kiddos I hope you both had great time at the funeral? " asked Fiat is a scary way. Once a psychopath, always a psychopath. Nattarin and Nattarika didn't speak a word, they were scared of Fiat yet very disgusted.

They went to their room and locked themselves. Fiat came upstairs and banged on their door. " Aw my lovely kids, open the door " said Fiat. " Go away " shouted the kids. " I won't go until you open the door, please open the door, uncle wants to play with you guys " said Fiat. " Don't panic okay? I'll call grandpa " said Nattarika. They tried to call Mr. Suppasit but he didn't pick up because he was driving. " He didn't pick up " said Nattarika. Fiat tried to break the door but it was made of strong wood so he failed. " You guys made me disappointed, you have to pay for it " said Fiat and left. The kids thought Fiat left but actually he didn't. The kids opened the door and that at moment Fiat pushed them inside and locked the door, Fiat also had a sharp knife in his hand. " Please leave us " said Nattarin. " Kill me but please leave my brother " said Nattarika. " Don't worry I won't harm you guys until you obey me and if you don't then I have to kill you guys just the way how I killed your uncle Gulf and dear daddy " said Fiat. " So you killed them! " shouted Nattarin and bit Fiat leg hard. Fiat screamed in pain and was about to stab Nattarin but Mr. Suppasit came into their room and grabbed Fiat. " Leave them you asshole " said Mr. Suppasit. " No leave me! They bit my hand " said Fiat. The kids ran away after seeing this. " Shut up " said Mr. Suppasit and slapped Fiat. " Why did you slap me " asked Fiat in anger. " Don't hurt my grandchildren, they are innocent, you've already done your job and it's time for you to go back to your country " said Mr. Suppasit. " When's my flight? " asked Fiat. " Tomorrow " said Mr. Suppasit. Fiat controlled his anger and got out of the room but he was still mad at the kids for biting him.

At night when everyone was asleep, Nattatika and Nattarin were waiting for their 3 uncles. They saw through the window and saw their car coming inside their mansion. " We're safe now " said Nattarin. " Yes thank god " said Nattarika. The guys knocked at the front door and a servant went to check, she opened the door and Win injected a liquid into her neck which made her fall asleep. " One gone " said Win. " Be careful " said Mild and Bright. They went into the rooms to check but didn't saw anyone. They went upstairs and saw Fiat's room's door wasn't closed. " Haha got you baby Fiat " said Bright. Bright stayed inside Fiat's room to keep and eye on him whereas Mild stayed inside Mr. Suppasit's bedroom. Both of them injected the liquid into Fiat's and Mr. Suppasit's neck too. Win went into the kids room to see them. He escorted them outside the house and told them to sit inside the car. It was midnight when they came conscious again and saw themselves tied up with chains. " You guys! " shouted Mr. Suppasit. " Yes we, why what's wrong oldie? " asked Mild. " I'll kill you guys " said Fiat. " Do it if you can " said Bright. " Enough of talking " said Win and took a sharp knife. He chopped off the some fingers of Fiat and Mr. Suppasit. They were screaming in pain after all that's what they deserved. " Next round " said Win. Bright took a hot iron ball and placed it on their hand which made their skin melt. " Round three " shouted Win. Mild took a pair of scissor and stabbed it on their leg. " We'll do everything but please leave us " said Fiat. " Yes we'll do everything " said Mr. Suppasit.

" Confessed to the whole world " said Win. " As you wish " said Mr. Suppasit. For the last time, Win kicked Fiat's crotch for raping Gulf. Win called the cops and they took the criminals away. In the morning they were supposed to confess everything infront of the court. Now, they were at the court and they admitted all their crimes. They were charged of murder, rape, cheating and attempt to murder on the kids. Finally they were executed infront of the whole media. Mew and Gulf got justice at last. Win, Mild and Bright legally adopted Nattarika and Nattarin and Mew's company was closed. It was shocking news for the whole country that a father killed his own son.

This was the end of the special chapter. As I mentioned earlier, it was really hard for me to write their death because I know how it feels to lose your love one. I lost my dad in 2018 when I was only 11 and just like Nattarika and Nattarin, I was sad but I accepted the reality. This book is really special to me because it was kind of related to my own life. Anyways thanks guys, hope you all will support my other books too. Love you all  :3