33: Until last breath

This chapter contains rape, torture and murder. Please read at your own risk! This is the last chapter of this story.

" So you're here too " said Fiat while wearing a black mask. " Who...are....you? " asked Gulf who was still kind of unconscious. " Your death! " said Fiat. " What...have...I...done..to you.. " asked Gulf. He was in pain, his eyes were covered, his hands and legs were tied up with chains. " Nothing, I'm just doing this for money, you know....money is everything for me " said Fiat. " Look who's here " said Mr. Suppasit. " Hello sir, Gulfie is quite enjoying here " said Fiat. " Please do whatever you want with me but please let the kids go " said Gulf. " Oh don't worry, we'll not harm them at all but I'm afraid that you and your boyfriend might get hurt " said Mr. Suppasit. " What? Boyfriend? Is Mew here? " asked Gulf. " No, but he'll be here anytime soon finding the kids " said Fiat. Gulf still doesn't know who were the kidnappers. Mew was trying to call Gulf but it was coming not reachable. " Help me Lord " prayed Mew. The taxi driver was very humble so he offered Mew some bandages and medicines. " Thank you so much " said Mew. "My pleasure sir " said the driver.

" Wait wait wait " said Mew. The driver stopped near the factory where all his loved ones were kidnapped. Mew saw his cars parked beside the factory. " These are my cars, I think they are here! " said Mew. Mew went into factory and saw Gulf's shoes laying on the path. " What the fuck, this is Gulf's! " said Mew. He could also hear some voices, he assumed that something was going on. He rushed into a room and tried to open it and he was successful. " Gulf....Gulf..." said Mew. " Me...Mew..." said Gulf. " What happened Gulf? Where is Fiat and my children? " asked Mew and cried. " They....they..are...in...another...room " said Gulf. He was thirsty so Mew tried to find some water and he saw a jug of water. " Please go away Mew, they'll kill you " said Gulf. " I won't leave you " said Mew. Mr. Suppasit entered the room while clapping. " Wow, Mew is here too " said Mr. Suppasit. " Ah so you did it! You're going to be dead now " shouted Mew and punched his dad. " Hit me, go ahead hit me " said Mr. Suppasit. " I'm not scared of you anymore " said Mew. " Oh really? Bring them inside " said Mr. Suppasit. Mew was confused by his dad's words. Suddenly a masked man came inside with Nattarika and Nattarin but their eyes were covered. " No dad, stop this " said Mew. " Look behind dear " said Mr. Suppasit. Fiat hit Mew with a flower vase and he fainted. The whole night was covered and now it was morning.

This part contains rape, torture and murder. Please read at your own risk.

" Good morning baby " said Fiat and threw water on Gulf's face, he also uncovered Gulf's eyes. " You! Why Fiat! Why? " asked Gulf. " Why what? This is what you get bitch " said Fiat. " Shut up " said Gulf. " Let me have some fun with you " said Fiat. Fiat also uncovered Mew's eyes and made him sit on a chair. " Hey Mew, would you mind watching me and Gulf having sex? " asked Fiat shamelessly. " Don't you dare! " said Mew. Mew was tied up with chains he couldn't do anything. Fiat started kissing Gulf and rubbed his cock. " Um....you're big " said Fiat. " Leave me asshole " shouted Gulf. Fiat undressed Gulf and started rubbing his nipples. " Having fun " asked Fiat. Gulf tried to kick Fiat and this made him infuriated. Fiat took a vibrator and turned it on against Gulf's cock. " Please leave him alone " requested Mew but Fiat ignored him. The vibrator was on its highest level, which made Gulf scream in pain. Fiat stopped it and unbuckled his own pants. He then forced Gulf to give him a blowjob. Gulf was feelings very gross and he wanted to die. Mew was crying and heartbroken seeing his lover getting abuse. " Faster baby " said Fiat. Fiat cummed inside Gulf's mouth and forced him to swallow it.

Fiat pulled Gulf's legs and inserted his duck inside Gulf without any warning or lube. Gulf screamed and shouted so did Mew but Fiat showed no mercy. At a point, Gulf started bleeding so Fiat left him in that state and went near Mew. " Now it's your turn " said Fiat. Fiat tapped Mew's mouth and took a pair of scissor. " Where should I cut first? " asked Mew. Fiat made a big cut on Mew's hand and then he rubbed salt on it. Mew was screaming it pain but his mouth was tapped. " Um...now, what about a knife? " asked Fiat. Fiat took the knife and made several cuts on Mew's body then he stabbed his thigh with a paper cutter. Mew was bleeding as hell but Fiat didn't stop. Fiat again dressed Gulf and Mew then took them outside. He threw them in the yard and opened their masks. " Hello guys, having fun? " asked Mr. Suppasit. " Where are my kids? " asked Mew. " At home, they're safe but looks like their daddies aren't " said Mr. Suppasit. " How did you guys know each other " asked Gulf. " Somehow, Mr. Suppasit got my number and called me and we had a deal, he knew you were rich and owned a company after you went to Switzerland so he told me that he'll give me 10 million dollars if I date with you and kill you " said Fiat. " Fiat did his job perfectly, also maybe you don't know, Fiat ran away from a mental asylum before he started dating you and his doesn't have any nephew, that's just a stupid kid who is also a psychopath " said Mr. Suppasit. " I've been keeping an eye on you guys ever since I came here, I saw you guys fucking through a camera and I also inserted a tiny microphone in your shirts so that I can listen to the conversations " said Fiat. " We both planned it " said Mr. Suppasit.

" Sir, what should we do now with them? " asked Fiat. " Didn't I tell you? Just kill them " said Mr. Suppasit. Fiat pulled Gulf and put him on gun point while another guy pulled Mew and did the same. Mew and Gulf were holding hands and they were remembering their moments together, they were remembering about the kids and their friends. On the count of 3, they were about to get shot. " I love you Gulf " said Mew. " I love you too Mew " said Gulf. *SHOOT* both of them were shot on their chest and their bodies fell down. " Job done " said Fiat and left. Their dead bodies were lying on the ground for a couple of hours but then Win, Bright and Mild arrived. " Wake up Gulf " said Win. " Open your eyes Mew " said Bright. Mild was shocked and couldn't believe what happened. They found that, the hands of the dead bodies were on top of each other. " Have a happy and peaceful life in heaven " said Mild. Everything was finished, 2 kids lost their father, 3 friends lost their buddies and most importantly the world lost 2 people who loved each other more than anything.

The end

So this is the end of this book, hope you guys enjoyed the book. Thank you for your love and support. I was about to cry while writing this chapter. But I had to because I wanted to show that, how a father killed his own son and his lover only because his son wanted to marry a man. This also happens in real life, people do get killed just because of being homosexual. The world needs to change soon.