Three

March 3rd, 1997, 20:21pm

JAN stood there at her doorstep with tears streaming down her face. "Jan, I'm so sorry," Gigi gulped. "Why weren't you answering my texts? My calls? It took you five hours Gianna! What were you doing that you couldn't answer me!" Jan yelled. "Can i come in and then I'll explain? .. it's cold outside," Gigi asked. "fine," Jan responded, walking up stairs to her room with Gigi following behind her. Jan sat on her bed with Gigi facing her. "Jan, I'm sorry. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose-" gigi explained before Jan interrupted her. "Then why?!" Jan snapped.

"Please, Jan, Let me finish. I was with a friend, we were talking and i had my phone on silent when i was in school and forgot to turn it back on, i wasn't ignoring you on purpose, I forgot to answer your texts, forgive me?" Gigi explained. Jan nodded and dove into Gigis arms. "I'm sorry i snapped at you, i just thought you were ignoring me on purpose," Jan cried. "Hey, hey, don't cry. I know you didn't mean it," Gigi smiled wiping the tears off Jans face with her thumbs. "I love you," Jan whispered before falling asleep in Gigis lap. "I love you too," Gigi smiled.

Gigi sat there for a while admiring the small girl in front of her, before falling asleep herself.

Tuesday, March 4th, 1997

It was a new school day and Crystal Methyd was sitting at her desk doing her makeup. The girls makeup wasn't something you'd see other seventeen year old girls wear. She always had bold colours and big red lips. She loved getting complimented on her makeup, it made her stand out. Crystal put on a white floral dress, her white converse, a cute grey button up cardigan and topped her outfit with a few bracelets on each arm and layered necklaces. She liked being unique. Her parents weren't home so she drove off to school.

Gigi stayed at Jan's for the night. "Hey, J?" Gigi asked. "Hm?" Jan replied looking at Gigi through her mirror while she was doing her hair. Jan had on a pair of denim shorts with a pair of fishnet stockings underneath, a AC/DC printed tee tucked in, black converse and topped with a purple letterman jacket on, she had her hair thrown up into a half up half down style and had simple makeup on. She looked amazing.

"Could i borrow some clothes? I have none," Gigi asked. "Hun, my clothes will be hanging off you.. But, sure, go take something out of my closet," Jan chirped. Gigi went over and kissed her cheek, then headed over to her closet. "Thank you," she smiled. Gigi went fishing through Jans closet for some clothes. She found one of Jans oversized t-shirts, it was a Calvin Klein one, so she threw that on as a dress, tightened it with a black belt, put on her black stilettos and topped it off with a leather jacket. She brushed her hair and topped up her makeup.

"You look stunning," Jan smiled, admiring that Gigi could make the simplest outfit look like its been pulled out of Vogue. "Thank you and you look amazing!" Gigi giggled. They drove off to school in Jan's car and walked into school holding hands.

When Crystal saw Gigi walk into school, she was mesmerized. The girl looked amazing.. then.. she saw that she was holding hands with Jan, she couldn't help but feel jealous. Crystal hated to admit it, but she had a crush on Gianna Goode. So to hide that she did the only thing she knew.

"Hey Daya?" Crystal questioned. Daya turned around, "yes?" She replied. Crystal took a deep breath. "Do you maybe.. kinda.. sorta.. want to be my girlfriend?" Crystal asked with a nervous laugh. Daya smiled. "Of course i do!" She replied excitedly and jumped up to kiss Crystal. Crystal was surprised, she didn't expect that, but she kissed back.

Gigi was watching them from a distance. "G?" Jan asked, squeezing Gigi's hand. "Huh?" Gigi muttered then shook her head, "oh". Jan smiled at her then continued talking to Jaida and Shea.

They went to a few classes and finally it was their break. Gigi decided to text Crystal.

                           13:00pm
G: Hey, Crys! Do you and Jackie want to sit with me, Jan, Jaida and Shea at lunch?
C: yeah, sure!
G: :)
Seen, 13:02pm

They were all sitting at lunch, but Crystal still wasn't there. "Jackie, where's Crys?" Gigi asked. "I'm not sure.. wait, she's here," Jackie sighed. "Sorry! I was trying to put my books in my locker without them falling out," Crystal explained, sitting next to Jackie as she spoke. Gigi laughed. Jaida and Shea were not pleased with the girls sitting at the table, so they were being very sarcastic whenever one of the girls spoke.

Jackie turned to Jan, "hey Jan?" Jackie asked the short girl. "Hm?" Jan chirped. "Do you want to go to the park with me after school?" Jackie questioned with a smile. "Yeah, of course! If that's okay with you Gigi?" Jan replied. "Huh-" gigi mumbled. Jan explained it to her. "Oh! Jan, you don't need my consent to go somewhere," she laughed. Jan smiled.

The day went faster than Crystal expected, first she was walking into school.. now walking home with Daya. Crystal needed a distraction from Gigi.. she didn't even like Daya, as a friend? yeah, but not romantically.

Jackie and Jan were running around the local park, crying with laughter. Jackie was running backwards and walked into a tree. The two bursted out laughing. "Are you okay?" Jan asked in between laughs. Jackie nodded. Jan brought two scooters with her, no one knew why. So her and Jackie were scooting around the park. They did that for hours. "I have to go now Jackie! I've had so much fun!" Jan beamed. "Me too," Jackie smiled "I'll see you tomorrow?". Jan nodded and then she was gone.

Crystal was sitting on her green bean bag chair with Daya sitting on the floor resting her head on Crystal, while watching 'clueless'. After an hour Daya went home. It was an eventful day for all of them.

                             11:59am
D: goodnight, Cryst x
Seen, 00:00

// Sorry this chapter wasn't that good! It's just a filler part until i get more ideas.

Also, tysm for 100 reads!! <3