seven

Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 11:00am

Gigi and Crystal stayed up for the whole night talking. They found out a lot about each other, which was great. Gigi has done a lot with her life, she's now a fashion designer.

Crystal woke up at 5am, thanks to Gigi's noisy alarm. She was sitting in bed for the next couple hours, until Gigi barged into the room. "Mornin', Crys!" Gigi smiled. "Why are you so happy?" Crystal asked. "Becauseeee," Gigi started dragging out the "e". "I have something planned for us to do later!" She explained, clapping her hands with excitement. "You're adorable," Crystal laughed.

Gigi told Crystal to get ready by 1pm. Crystal took a shower and dried her hair, she was sitting on her bed in a towel, picking out her outfit. She ended up wearing a pair of denim shorts, a Britney Spears t-shirt and a pair of white flats. "Are you ready?" Gigi asked knocking on the door. "Two minutes! I need to do my makeup," Crystal replied.  "Well hurry up!" Gigi demanded. "Woah, bossy much?" Crystal joked.

Gigi had finished her makeup and walked up to a very impatient Gigi at the door. Gigi was wearing a white lace dress, a white leather jacket, and a pair of white heels. "Why are you wearing so much white? Is it our wedding?" Crystal asked. "Crystal my dear, if i were to marry you.. i wouldn't allow you to wear a Britney spears shirt," Gigi laughed. "You want to marry me?" Crystal smiled. "if." Gigi corrected her. "Now, c'mon! We need to go!" Gigi said rushing Crystal out the door.

Crystal and Gigi were walking down a path in the local park when they heard a very familiar voice. "Oh. My. God! Look who it is!" A woman squeaked. Another woman turned to look at the girls. "Crystal Methyd and Gianna Goode.." the black haired woman said, she sounded shocked. "..Jackie?" Crystal asked. "And Jan!" Jan giggled running over to Crystal engulfing her in a hug, followed by Jackie. "Hey!" Crystal smiled.

The three talked for a bit. Gigi stood there awkwardly, "em," Gigi coughed. "Oh.. sorry! I forgot you were there!" Jan laughed pulling Gigi into a hug. "still the one for hugging, i see?" Gigi joked. Jan opened her mouth before Jackie interrupted her. "It was great seeing you both, really! But we have to get going, see y'all later!" Jackie smiled, grabbing Jans hand. "Bye girls!" Jan waved. And they were gone. "Well that was.. lovely," Gigi spoke.

Gigi and Crystal sat on the grass by a lake, Gigi had brought a blanket for them to sit on. They were sitting there, Gigi had her head on Crystals lap while she played with her hair. "The views really pretty," Crystal remarked. Gigi nodded. "You know, Gigi, i really missed you," Crystal chimed. "I missed you too," Gigi smiled. They sat like that for a bit, then Crystal went in and kissed her, it was like all the chemistry they had seven years ago.. came back, just with a kiss. "..thank you," gigi muttered after she pulled away. "Did you just.. thank me?" Crystal laughed. "Yep," Gigi giggled.

"You're welcome," Crystal smiled.

( I hope you liked thisss! So sorry for the late update, i totally ran out of ideas!